Pretty awesome video of a guy playing Techno with pvc pipe and sandles

NBPK402

Blue Man Group...

Some of THE single most dynamic live performances your body will experience.

Program crest factors in excess of 18 dB....they know percussion and milk every ounce out of their rigs. There's "rock concert" loud for sure, but then there's also getting massaged and smacked around by 20-25 dB transients during the crescendos.   :emotion-21:

• Like 2

I have the DVD and Blu-Ray versions of their tour--both coincidentally shot in the DFW area. 

My favorite is actually the earlier DVD version done at the Verizon-Grand Prairie theater with Venus Hum, Tracy Bonham, and the big band backing them. EDIT: But the SQ and camera work of the Blu-Ray is superior.  The female singer in the Blu-Ray version also seems to have a bit more vocal quality. YMMV.

It's pretty good at near-concert volume.  ;)

Enjoy!

Edited by Chris A
  • Like 1

I saw them here in Beaumont and they were awesome.  They bring their own sound system.  I swear everything was tuned to "chest thump".  We were in the second row and the percussion was hitting HARD.

• Like 1

Blue Man Group...

Program crest factors in excess of 18 dB....they know percussion and milk every ounce out of their rigs. There's "rock concert" loud for sure, but then there's also getting massaged and smacked around by 20-25 dB transients during the crescendos.   :emotion-21:

Sounds like their Blu-ray might be good for dynamics then too.