Why So Quiet?

oldtimer

Too many bran muffins ?

wasn’t from my house, four units where i live now … main line backed up … that’s the grossest part. 

Hope its not tree roots growing through the clay pipes, very common around here.

Always hated plumbing but the $$$ was good.

lost my fortress in the divorce, so now just renting an apartment -- so somebody else paid the plumber…oh wait, they jacked up my rent $110 so i guess i paid after all.

just on late … plumbing issues late last night…toilet and tub backed up and flooded the bathroom.  that crap always happens at night.  tossed a bunch of towels down and went to sleep.  home from work and had to spend a couple of hours cleaning.  Wait …. Emmy’s ….what am i doing here?  Post over.

Needs to be moved to the thread crapping thread.

just on late … plumbing issues late last night…toilet and tub backed up and flooded the bathroom.  that crap always happens at night.  tossed a bunch of towels down and went to sleep.  home from work and had to spend a couple of hours cleaning.  Wait …. Emmy’s ….what am i doing here?  Post over.

Needs to be moved to the thread crapping thread.

But that would tear the crap out of this thread. 

Probably not your right, it's not as bad as the music industry pushing minimal talent as they also love to congratulate and hand each other awards, some of them are the real actors. 

I've actually met some really cool actors--behind the scenes when the cameras are off and ... still cool.  I'm sure that there are jerks among them just like any other profession; but, that hasn't been my experience.

But if you want to talk about awards ... seems like every time i turn on the tv there is a commercial for a country music award show.

• Moderators

It's all just way to self propagating each other, like the bunch of geeks and a few PhD's that were sitting around trying to figure out what they could do, so they created a position for themselves with a title.

Accent Astronaut Theorist, a new position and a few new shows on the History channel and a few other places.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Sure, but everyone knows the newer rockets have headlights that stay on for safety reasons.

I thought I was going to be an astronaut, my dad always said he would shoot my @## into space if he could. :o

• Like 2

• Moderators
BigStewMan, on 27 Aug 2014 - 2:45 PM, said:

I had a burrito for lunch ... hope you all are proud of me.

Oh what a surprise, smells like Del-Taco, with ketchup I presume.

Congratulations on making it there and back safely, you know your getting to old for all that other silliness, once is more than enough.

BigStewMan, on 27 Aug 2014 - 2:45 PM, said:

I had a burrito for lunch ... hope you all are proud of me.

Oh what a surprise, smells like Del-Taco, with ketchup I presume.

Congratulations on making it there and back safely, you know your getting to old for all that other silliness, once is more than enough.

Too Old?  I have that Benjamin Buttons disease; but, i've never seen the movie so i don't know what's going to happen to me. 

Edited by BigStewMan