Why So Quiet?

oldtimer

Working on a couple of estimates myself.

Taking a break once & a while playing Team fortress 2 and checking the Klipsch forum for interesting posts such as this.

It will be cool to see what Valve does with the Source 2 engine! Maybe they'll finally release Half-Life 3.....

just on late … plumbing issues late last night…toilet and tub backed up and flooded the bathroom.  that crap always happens at night.  tossed a bunch of towels down and went to sleep.  home from work and had to spend a couple of hours cleaning.  Wait …. Emmy’s ….what am i doing here?  Post over.

just on late … plumbing issues late last night…toilet and tub backed up and flooded the bathroom.  that crap always happens at night.  tossed a bunch of towels down and went to sleep.  home from work and had to spend a couple of hours cleaning.  Wait …. Emmy’s ….what am i doing here?  Post over.

Too many bran muffins ?

Not hardly, I just dug out a copy of Jethro Tull's "Thick as a Brick" and am planning to chill for the next few hours...

saw Jethro Tull in concert back around 1980 … whenever their album A came out. (not bad just looked it up and it was 1980).  Martin Barre is an excellent guitar player.

• Like 1

Too many bran muffins ?

wasn’t from my house, four units where i live now … main line backed up … that’s the grossest part. 

Hope its not tree roots growing through the clay pipes, very common around here.

Always hated plumbing but the $$$ was good.

• Like 1