Setting up my first Klipsch RF7II 5.2 system.....

Abybaby

• Moderators
Those drivers look like they'll reach out and slap you around if you get too close...mean looking ...like it !!

Indeed they will.  I've always loved the cherry and mahogany finish on Klipsch speakers.  I didn't think I would like the black as much but it really makes those woofers stand out.  My wife said I could have a 2ch setup in the living room but no sub.  My room is 15' x 25' and opens into the breakfast table, kitchen, dining room and home office and the RF-7ii have NO problem providing plenty of bass for that large of a room as well as great sound.  Can't wait until you get to hear yours.  :D

klipsch-rf7ii-living-room-wide.jpg

Edited by Youthman

Aaaaaah....that's ur room...I recognize that room ! U did the rf7 rf7ii and rf83 comparison...i take lovely snaps ...and speak your mind...u helped me make up multiple mind ...so thanks again...I accidentally landed up with a bunch if good folks..awesome !!

• Moderators
I recognize that room ! U did the rf7 rf7ii and rf83 comparison

Yes, you are correct.  :emotion-21:

I meant to write..u take lovely snaps

Thank you kindly.  Yes, besides audio, my other hobby is photography.  I probably have shared over 500 photos on the Klipsch forums. 

Tonight I've been calibrating my camera for the past few hours.  I figured I already had my camera out so why not take a fresh photo of the RF-7ii's.  LOL

• Like 1

One of the beauties is out...installing the feetattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1410580623.490335.jpg

I remember that like it was yesterday. That new speaker smell and the awe of that gorgeous cherry wood veneer.

Keep the pics coming!

Somewhere buried in this forum is an RF7-II owners thread but I'm having no luck with the search function :(

Edit: Found it

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/125630-rf-7ii-owners-thread/?hl=%2Brf7-+%2Bowners+%2Bthread

Edited by Tasdom

One of the beauties is out...installing the feetattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1410580623.490335.jpg

I remember that like it was yesterday. That new speaker smell and the awe of that gorgeous cherry wood veneer.

Keep the pics coming!

Somewhere buried in this forum is an RF7-II owners thread but I'm having no luck with the search function :(

Thanks...

I was looking at your spec and I am looking at the following too:

Epson 6030UB Projector

Vapex Electric 120" Tensioned Screen

Will be asking for your advice on the projector and screen as one of my placement options has the screen coming down in front of a window....

Keep the pics coming!

Thanks...

I was looking at your spec and I am looking at the following too:

Epson 6030UB Projector

Vapex Electric 120" Tensioned Screen

Will be asking for your advice on the projector and screen as one of my placement options has the screen coming down in front of a window....

PM sent

New speakers, what's that? :unsure:  ;) 

Okay I have bought a couple of brand new ones, RC-64, RSW-10d, RW-10d, RSX-4's. 

But to feel what Abybaby's feeling with those spanking new cherry beauties, I can't totally relate. :(

Abybaby,

Enjoy the whole process, from unboxing to full on HT experience.

Bill

• Moderators

I felt the same way when I unboxes my RF-83. My wife watched me as I grinned from ear to ear. They were the first pair of brand new speakers I had ever owned. I was like a kid at Christmas. And of course, my camera was there to capture the entire process.

Klipsch did a fantastic job of taming the horn of the original RF7 with the RF7ii. No ear fatigue even at high volume.

You will find lots of detail with Klipsch speakers.

Enjoy my new friend