SOLD: 2 K-402 Horns with K-1133 Drivers + 2 Tweeters

ClaudeJ1

Located in Detroit Michigan area. This make a killer top end for a Khorn, Jubilee, Jamboree, LaScala, or Quarter Pie (shown) or whatever bass unit you want to use to 300 Hz.. You will NOT ever feel the need to upgrade this once set up right!

I'm driving to Indy next week, so it will save 300 miles to someone south of here to anyone interested in pickup instead of paying for shipping.

$2,000 for the pair, including variable angle stands, all made in USA, including the drivers.

$200 for the tweets QSC waveguides with B&C DE-250

I will include the passive networks free if you buy both.

Woofer section sold

I take Paypal, Credit Cards, or Cash.

post-20774-0-72640000-1411837684_thumb.j

Edited by ClaudeJ1
  • Like 1

Claude,

I'm very interested in the K-402's & QSC waveguides with B&C DE-250 to replace a set of JBL 2360a's/2445J drivers that are currently residing on my Khorn's. My intention is to build a set of Jamboree's after moving to a larger house next month. I realize it's a hassle but will you consider shipping to California?

You will NOT ever feel the need to upgrade this once set up right!

Clearly you are!  :P

Some would consider what I'm doing a downgrade. I'm not sure yet. My golden eared buddy says the horn stack in my Avatar with the Quarter Pie and K-4021's is the best he's ever heard, and he has provided feedback to me for ALL of my systems going back 4 decades. He's usually right.

But I had no choice, I simply had to shrink my available space from 2400 to 900 square feet (about 250 for the listening area). What would you have done?

I can always rebuild my stack in the future if/when I get more space again.

Edited by ClaudeJ1

But I had no choice, I simply had to shrink my available space from 2400 to 900 square feet (about 250 for the listening area). What would you have done?

I can always rebuild my stack in the future if/when I get more space again.

Sorry to hear that.  Yes, you can always rebuild...