Hoping someone can help with Cornwall decision...

sb001

See? This is EXACTLY what I am talking about in the King Klipsch forum. Priced out of their league? At $700?? Prove it genius.

Dear Sir/Madam/Little Boy,

You need to take your attitude and obvious lack of knowledge elsewhere.  Either that, or continue with your uneducated rants and you will be banned permanently from this forum.  I can just about guarantee it.

• Like 1

I wouldn't pay top dollar for speakers that had them corner protectors screwed into them unless they came from the factory that way.

Why? Because obviously corner protectors and a couple of tiny screw holes affect the sound so prominently?

Is there an eye-rolling emoticon WITHOUT smiling on here that I can post?

aaah screw it--

:rolleyes:

Edited by sb001

I wouldn't pay top dollar for speakers that had them corner protectors screwed into them unless they came from the factory that way.

Why? Because obviously corner protectors and a couple of tiny screw holes affect the sound so prominently?

Is there an eye-rolling emoticon WITHOUT smiling on here that I can post?

Top dollar is normally given for unmolested pristine cabinets.  You can get great sound out of beater cabinets but the price drops substantially.

Guest Steven1963

Hmm. THink I'll remove this post saying where they were.

While your at it, can you remove your membership to this forum and go away?  We have a really, really good group of people here and I don't think you are going to fit in.

Edited by Steven1963
  • Like 3

While your at it, can you remove your member signup and go away?  We have a really, really good group of people here and I don't think you are going to fit it.

Not your call.

Guest Steven1963

While your at it, can you remove your member signup and go away?  We have a really, really good group of people here and I don't think you are going to fit it.

Not your call.

Never said it was.  But I do have an opinion.

• Like 1

Guest Steven1963

He is making friends quickly B)

I think his/her problem is he/she doesn't know how this forum operates.  He came in like a bull in a china shop.  Not cool and not necessary.  And definitely not needed.

• Like 1

I think his/her problem is he/she doesn't know how this forum operates.  He came in like a bull in a china shop.  Not cool and not necessary.  And definitely not needed.

It could be worse.  He could change his avatar to someone flipping us the bird :D

• Like 1

Guest Steven1963

It could be worse.  He could change his avatar to someone flipping us the bird :D

Now that would be just awful!  Funny...but awful.

EDIT, I'm not saying those were beater cabinets, just trying to explain why people pay what they do.

All the top corners look beat up.

And that will affect the sale price.

Take my photos of those speakers, and circle where you THINK you see corners that "look beat up."

I am intolerant of horseshit.

EDIT, I'm not saying those were beater cabinets, just trying to explain why people pay what they do.

All the top corners look beat up.

And that will affect the sale price.

Take my photos of those speakers, and circle where you THINK you see corners that "look beat up."

I am intolerant of horseshit.

For someone intolerant you sure are spreading your share

I don't know why you quoted me as I never said they were beat up.

What I can see however is several chips in the veneer.  One over the Klipsch badge on the L speaker, a chip behind the corner protector on the RF, what appears to be a chip on the side of the R speaker towards the back and a chip on the back side view of one of the speakers.  Not beat up but not pristine either.  High resolution pictures would be much more revealing I would think.

Also have them listed in Little Rock craigslist

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/ele/4698130615.html

Hmmm- where could I ACTUALLY be??

Well, you definitely live in the land of deceit, in most of your posts in this thread. You started this thread in deceit . . . just not cool. Totally unnecessary, and lacks community integrity--antithetical to the community camaraderie this forum is built upon.

In your CL ads, you write: "Wish I did not have to give them up but I am moving and don't have room for these at the new house. $1000. I am located in NW Arkansas but drive to Tulsa quite often so bringing these to any interested parties would not be a problem." More deceit in your CL ad; again, simply not necessary.

We have your number, sb001, both figuratively and literally. I will take the liberty of quoting your current public domain CL ads again, their ownership confirmed by you in this thread already: "Please call or text 479-four zero nine . . . "

Here is your reading tip of the day: http://www.wordreference.com/definition/deceit

GLWS . . . you are going to need it.

Edited by Rhetor
  • Like 1