WHOLE reference theater for sale. Local only

Scrappydue

Kansas city locals or someone within driving distance! here is a great chance to score a whole setup in one swoop. perfect to upgrade from quite a few other klipsch speakers. 

i have for sale my RF-63's, RC-64, and RS-52's. all in pretty good shape. the towers and center are in great shape, one surround has a small ding on the top of it from my old useless thermostat on the wall it is hung under. 

also will be my Epson 8350 which will have a brand new bulb in it with the sale. has prolly 450 hours total on it now, but a new bulb will be put in after i have it thoroughly cleaned from epson.

and the last item will be the draper AT 106" 16X9 screen. great screen. i notice zero difference in the material compared to my new 4K elite screen. i would have never upgraded had i not got new speakers. frame rail ran right in the middle of new speakers horns. so had to go wider. only way to do that was to go cinescope. which also meant if i wanted lens memory i had to get a new projector. so while i thought the cinema speakers were a great deal they are actually costing me alot more in other items to make them work in my room. 

so looking for 3200 on the local craigslist and was gonna throw in either my denon 1713 or onkyo 805 with the asking price. from a forum member i am wanting 2900 for everything. i would have killed for a deal like this in 2012 when i started going crazy with upgrades. everything is already pieced together for a top notch theater!

14887445397_86c8c46b1e_c.jpg

14207525704_28daafdda5_b.jpg