I need to keep my eye on Thaddeus

The Dude

He is a month older than me,  ok a month and a day older than me.  Has been on the forum a couple of months less then I have.  But is creeping up on my post count.  He has a beard, so do I.  He has 2 kids, so do I.  We have similar interest. Where am I going with this, no where but hey its all in good fun.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:                                                      

it’s becoming clearer to you now … you are thaddeus … we all are thaddeus.

When the 'movie' version (or was that youtube version?) comes out, I want to know which one will be Brad Pitt and which one will be Ed Norton in their version of the "Klipsch Fight Club"?

Edited by Fjd
  • Like 2

Two men . . . both with beards . . . they share the same birth month and year . . . each with two children . . . traveling through cyber-space and time with post counts on the Klipsch forum nearly identical . . . listening with similar Klipsch speakers on Pandora tuned into the Brittney Spears channel . . . sit back and watch their saga unfold as they have now entered . . .

Edited by Rhetor
  • Like 3

it’s becoming clearer to you now … you are thaddeus … we all are thaddeus.

When the 'movie' version (or was that youtube version?) comes out, I want to know which one will be Brad Pitt and which one will be Ed Norton in their version of the "Klipsch Fight Club"?

That's tough, my wife likes Brad Pitt, but I like Ed Norton.  Thaddeus can decide. 

He is a month older than me,  ok a month and a day older than me.  Has been on the forum a couple of months less then I have.  But is creeping up on my post count.  He has a beard, so do I.  He has 2 kids, so do I.  We have similar interest. Where am I going with this, no where but hey its all in good fun.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:                                                      

Clearly you need to come to Hope in April.

Brad Pitt.  :wub:

• Moderators
duder1982, on 13 Dec 2014 - 10:25 AM, said:

dtel, on 13 Dec 2014 - 09:50 AM, said:

We need pictures to compare, just the face is plenty enough. :o

ca07c5feeb96374e379493db952f5e02.jpg

Not bad for a young whippersnapper, now it's your turn Thaddeus. :mellow:

That's kind of weird you have the same hair and glasses as me, but  on a much younger head. :(  

We need pictures to compare, just the face is plenty enough. :o

Maybe we will find out that they really were 'separated at birth' like these people.  Of course, duder isn't near as snarky. :P

I always thought Alfred E Newman and Ted Koppel were separated at birth, but W might be a cousin...