Boxx's son with some upsetting news

Boxx

Very sad news.  I've been away from the forum for a while and just read this about an hour ago.

Whenever I thought about Boxx, two words came to mind:  intelligent and gentleman. 

I remember when he first joined the forum, and was soon impressed with the number and quality of his posts.  He will be missed by many.

He and I had a number of exchanges, always pleasant, courteous and informative.

It's good to read that two of you are on here, remembering your father.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

It is hard to believe it has been a month since Boxx's passing.  I miss him being here everyday, but am honored to have known him and to have enjoyed many, many hours pursuing this hobby together. 

Rest In Peace my friend, I miss you dearly, but my life is richer for knowing you.

Here's to you.....  drinkingcheers.gif

Dennie  

• Like 5

It is hard to believe it has been a month since Boxx's passing.  I miss him being here everyday, but am honored to have known him and to have enjoyed many, many hours pursuing this hobby together. 

Rest In Peace my friend, I miss you dearly, but my life is richer for knowing you.

Dennie  

Yes, hard to believe...but, I thank you for such a wonderful post. Here's to you, as well.

• Like 2

Dennie  

very well said, my feelings as well

• 5 years later...
On 1/5/2015 at 6:50 PM, Boxx said:

Hello Klipsch Community,

I am writing with a heavy heart to this forum and community.  My father, "BOXX" passed away last night.

Alex

Alex , it's been 6 years since  your Dad passed , away and I just  wanted you to know that his Memory lives on -All the Best

• Like 1

I am so sorry, I truly appreciated his every contribution. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! You can at least feel good that he made many people here feel good and enjoy life more here!!!! [emoji3590]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk