cornwalls front center belle klipsch

BiggieSmalls

New hear but not new to klipsch heritage sound owned for 30yrs had a amazing discovery been using K-horns Left Right front belle center, use to own cornwalls years ago seen pair in southern ohio took the 5 hour trip one way to get them seller said they were mint he was right cornwall 11 in original boxes I unplugged my khorns and pluged the cornwalls up and man wow they sounded just as good as the K-horns couldn't belive my ears it was movie Bliss anyone expierence this. surrounds are split industrail lascalas with TSCM tops on top of the Lascalas 

• Like 1

Hi there, and welcome. I had Cornwall II's for about 20 years before I sold them off and they were really great for sure. Im not sure they are quite up to the task of the Khorns but to be completely honest. I have never owned Khorns.

Were you not expecting them to be as good as they were?

Welcome Biggie,  Cornwalls and Khorns are different breeds. But its up to your ears to decide if one sounds better then the other.  One thing to take into consideration, may be age of the caps in either or.  Remember have fun playing with your audio system, its why we are all here. 

• Like 1

Welcome Biggie, Cornwalls and Khorns are different breeds. But its up to your ears to decide if one sounds better then the other. One thing to take into consideration, may be age of the caps in either or. Remember have fun playing with your audio system, its why we are all here.

well said duder!

Biggie you may be a prime example of someone who prefers a direct radiator sound for home theater over horns. I have kpt-904 which have a Cornwall on steroids bass signature and man they are just fantastic!

Welcome!

If these were the raw birch ones on Ebay last week you beat me out by $10! 

Congrats, they looked nice. I think my wife would have blown a fuse if I had brought them home so you did me a favor.

bump

Edited by Budman