Who's in Tulsa

Woofers and Tweeters

Freaky good price on those. You could buy both pair and sell the other pair for $250 and basically get the other pair for free

Paul is trying to contact the seller. I have a bad habbit of not selling :unsure:

Hopefully I can score these and, in doing so, I can stop surfing ebay so much :)

Edited by jweber
  • Like 1

I'm in Tulsa. Nice speakers. Hey, with all the Craiglisting and Ebaying you have been doing, along with being a veteran member - have seen a good integrated preamplifier at a reasonable price?  Dave at Speaker Works here in Tulsa recommended  the Marantz 1060 or the Kenwood 7100 KA  - He said I should be able to get something like this for around $175   Ebay prices are not very pretty.  

Harmony 08        Rich in Tulsa

I have a KA-9100 Kenwood over here.... Needs a bit of cleaning, and some preventive maintenance as is, but I can do this for you if you are willing to wait and spend the money. I am Dave's audio tech you know....

These speakers are sold btw.... Seller didn't delete his ad.

Edited by paul79

I have a KA-9100 Kenwood over here.... Needs a bit of cleaning, and some preventive maintenance as is, but I can do this for you if you are willing to wait and spend the money. I am Dave's audio tech you know....

These speakers are sold btw.... Seller didn't delete his ad.

Thanks again for checking.

I'm in Tulsa. Nice speakers. Hey, with all the Craiglisting and Ebaying you have been doing, along with being a veteran member - have seen a good integrated preamplifier at a reasonable price?  Dave at Speaker Works here in Tulsa recommended  the Marantz 1060 or the Kenwood 7100 KA  - He said I should be able to get something like this for around $175   Ebay prices are not very pretty.  

Harmony 08        Rich in Tulsa

I use to live in Tulsa (Broken Arrow actually). If you ever want to check out some really cool vintage gear or if you ever need to get some speakers repaired, I highly recommend you check out Speakerworks. Their off of S. Mingo Rd., a few blocks before you get to the BA Expressway.

The owners pretty cool guy, and he knew PWK. He's got a collection of vintage tube and SS gear like few have ever seen. Very cool place, and the guy does excellent repair work.