Near Mint KLF30 were $600....now reduced to $475 (TODAY ONLY)

Youthman

Just heard from Geoff. Someone drove 1000 miles to buy them. Anyone here?

Yep.... Me...I'm on vacation to Florida, so to speak. It will be a pretty short vacation for sure, must be back Monday. I talked to Geoff and he assured me they were a very nice set, consec numbersb etc...926 miles...eh,,,one way.

The upside...my wife has a sister in St Pete a few miles away so its a chance to make everybody happy, and it will all be over soon and I'll be jamming.

A big shout out to Youthman who made it all possible. He posted, then went above and beyond to help in every way. A big Thanks to M.

Stay tuned for the results.......

• Like 1

• Moderators

Glad to see another forum member added too.  New friendships made, new speakers acquired, visiting time with the family, cash being exchanged.  This is good stuff!  LOL

That's what this community is great at....helping each other out.  Geoff and Bill....you know you both have an invitation to stop by sometime.  You both have my cell.

926 miles...eh,,,one way.

When I got my first set of KLF-30.  I live in Chicago and my wife's parents are in Mobile, AL. 

I said to the wife: "I'll drive you down and spend a few days and drive home.  You can fly home, that will be much more relaxing for you."

Then, she found out I would be driving back through Jackson, MS to pick up KLF-30, KV-4, KSW-200, etc. 

She was less excited about me going on the trip.  However, she flew back and I picked up my speaker treasure.

Fish,

Mobile to Chicago is just about exactly the distance you are driving.

Good luck with the drive.  Enjoy the KLF-30s.

• Like 1

Alright... I picked up the 30's last night. The guy Geoff was friendly and helpful. We gave em a listen, checked em out made the deal. He gave me the original diaphragms and we loaded them up. The set is in pretty good shape, everything functional.When I get em home and give em the detail I think 8 of 10 would be about right. The titanium tweets.....we'll see on my set up. When I get a chance I will try to compare to 20s.Thanks to all again...

• Like 1