Mallette Muffs March Maddness

eth2

Mallete is going to lock me, just because I went to a state sponsored university with a marginal basketball team?  :o 

That hardly seems fair.  :blink:

You'd think he'd have given me a couple of Warning Points first...

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 2

No clue what you  are talking about.  If I've f'd up something, please spell it out.  I've only locked one topic and it had nothing to do with March Madness.  I am about the slowest on the lock of the bunch.

"Jailbreak TV"  is locked until I get a reading from Chad on it.  If it's cool, the lock comes off. 

Dave

No clue what you  are talking about.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.  (did I quote that right, Earl?)

If I've f'd up something, please spell it out. 

Go read the entire thread Earl started entitled "Dave (WVU)"

Dave

Dave M., just because Texas (every team!) got dusted in the first day of March Madness, that is no reason to take it out on me!   :mellow:  -_- :(

+++

Speaking of goofy looking smiley face thingies ^^^ I would love to see Mallete's face when he finally figures this out!  :lol:

Dave, any chance we can get a selfie posted of that magical moment? 

Edited by wvu80

Mallete is going to lock me, just because I went to a state sponsored university with a marginal basketball team?  :o

That hardly seems fair.  :blink:

You'd think he'd have given me a couple of Warning Points first...

Congrats on the round one win though -- i did have Buffalo in my bracket; but then I took a beating yesterday (i’m on 14 of 21 correct as of the moment). Like many, lost several close ones.  I may be very close to Los Angeles; but, not sure that was goal tending.  The only Sweet 16 that i’ve lost is Iowa St.

• Like 1

Congrats on the round one win though -- i did have Buffalo in my bracket; but then I took a beating yesterday (i’m on 14 of 21 correct as of the moment). Like many, lost several close ones.  I may be very close to Los Angeles; but, not sure that was goal tending.  The only Sweet 16 that i’ve lost is Iowa St.

I hope WVU didn't give you any grief.  There were many people predicting Buffalo in the 5 vs 12 upset.

Many people were thinking the Big 12 would win some early round games, but not be a threat for the Elite 8 or Final 4.  After an 0-3 start yesterday, Big 12 is 2-0 so far (WVU, Kansas).

The next round for us should be WVU and Maryland, and should we win, Kentucky would be next, and then home for the summer. 

Edited by wvu80

Dave sent me a PM telling me that he doesn't have a problem with me personally but is locking the jailbreak tv thread pending further investigation.  I didn't even participate in that thread!!!  Should I be insulted? :D

Maynard

Welcome to the "confusement."

my bracket is officially busted … thank you Villanova.  Had them facing Kentucky in the Finals.

I'm stunned your bracket is busted.  I used to look up to you... :(:P:D

Out of more than 11.57 million brackets entered in ESPN's Tournament Challenge, one bracket emerged from the round of 64 of the NCAA tournament with a perfect 32-0 record. This is the first time there was a perfect first round in ESPN's Tournament Challenge since at least 2010 (we're still trying to find out exactly the last time it happened, but it's been a number of years).

There were six perfect brackets heading into the final game of the night between the Dayton Flyers and Providence Friars. The No. 11-seeded Flyers' upset win reduced the perfect field to one.

• Like 1

my bracket is officially busted … thank you Villanova.  Had them facing Kentucky in the Finals.

I'm stunned your bracket is busted.  I used to look up to you... :(:P:D

Out of more than 11.57 million brackets entered in ESPN's Tournament Challenge, one bracket emerged from the round of 64 of the NCAA tournament with a perfect 32-0 record. This is the first time there was a perfect first round in ESPN's Tournament Challenge since at least 2010 (we're still trying to find out exactly the last time it happened, but it's been a number of years).

There were six perfect brackets heading into the final game of the night between the Dayton Flyers and Providence Friars. The No. 11-seeded Flyers' upset win reduced the perfect field to one.

32-0 -- that’s crazy.  Must be dumb luck because i can’t see someone intentionally picking some of those upsets…and that SMU goal tending call.  But that person should go buy a lottery ticket before they come back down to earth.

• Like 1