Derrick Tate fund

eth2

You have probably read about Derrick Tate's accident which also involved his family. If you wish to help, I am posting his PayPal address. You have all been very generous in the past. Thank you for considering Rick's son and family.

Mrdltate@gmail.com

Edited by eth2
  • Like 4

Yes it is my son his pay pal is   mrdltate@gmail.com    please understand I did not do this for me it is just to help him out a bit. I let him have my car for now so he can get to work some here have asked me for his account he did not have one till today . I got one not sure how it works..lol. I am a long time member here some might remember I had transplant 3 years ago. Any way thanks for wishes prayers and help. Member since 2001 so been here awhile....wow that long.   Rick

Edited by ricktate
  • Like 2

Earl a good guy?  He is an attorney for God's sake.

Sure is a paradox if I ever hear of one. :o  Somewhat like asking Dorothy if she is a "good witch" or a "bad witch."  She must have looked bad to even have to ask. :o

On a side note, I sent what I could for now.

post-36163-0-82920000-1428368029.gif

Edited by Fjd
  • Like 1

We want to thank you for doing something I know you did not have to do. He is very good son trying to raise family on his own now . I try to help the twins and the older one out but only so much I can do. So much love to you all Rick