Watch this space... possible "Pilgrimage" to be announced soon.

I need to see how compelling the activity is before I make an assessment. Will this Pilgrimage steal any goodwill or potential support from Klipsch away from the Hope gathering?

Michael,

Hope took me 16 hours to drive one way this time and I've been there no less than 3 times.

That being said, it is only 2.5 hours to Klipsch headquarters and I have been offered a personal tour by Jim Hunter and it is the same 2.5 hours to the Rock and Roll Hall of fame and I have never bothered making either trip.

I guess that shows where my passion lies in music and for PWK!

Roger

Will this Pilgrimage steal any goodwill or potential support from Klipsch away from the Hope gathering?

Really?  How about just another enjoyable event? 

They have a fixed budget for these types of things, and we're hoping to tap into some of that for Hope 2016. So ya, it's a real concern.

Guest Steven1963

Will this Pilgrimage steal any goodwill or potential support from Klipsch away from the Hope gathering?

Really?  How about just another enjoyable event? 

They have a fixed budget for these types of things, and we're hoping to tap into some of that for Hope 2016. So ya, it's a real concern.

Well if their budget may include flying me out next year then I'm with Michael.

• Administrators

This event won't cut into any sort of the same budget we may have for Hope 2016. I believe it would be covered by a different "bucket".

I honestly don't have any other details about this until my call this afternoon.

• Like 3

• Administrators

I'll make an official thread on Monday or early Tuesday, but here's what I know at this point:

Through our partnership with the RockHall, we may be able to provide discount bundle tickets to the Museum and (as a bundle) their annual Chef Jam event, the weekend of June 7. https://rockhall.com/event/chef-jam-2015/

We don't have pricing details yet, but we are considering this as a "Klipsch Fan Pilgrimage to the Rock Hall". We know it's somewhat short notice, which is why we are putting out feelers as soon as we knew of this opportunity. 

If you've never been to the Rock Hall museum in Cleveland, it is most definitely one of those "bucket list" items for any fan of music. This Chef Jam event sounds like a fun time too. I think the bundle would be a Saturday museum trip and the Chef Jam on Sunday. 

Stay tuned!