A light sprinkle last night

USNRET

Guest Steven1963

We do get spring thunderstorms that can approach that amount of rainfall, but they are always very localized and don't last more than 10 minutes.

• Moderators

Belize.

Belize is nice, and they have a good local beer Belkin, and speak English, plus the second largest barrier reef in the world.

I like Roatan Honduras but the mainland is really dangerous.  

We get an average of 62.45" of rain a year in New Orleans, Seattle get's 36.15" per year, that surprised me, thought Seattle would have had more.

http://average-rainfall.findthebest.com/

We have three lakes that feed Corpus water supply. Last summer Lake Corpus was so low that the lake bottom vegetation was on fire. With the rain lately the combined total is -31.3 feet from full pool. Perhaps the city will allow car washing now. When I bought this place 2.5 years ago one of the first things I did was have a well installed.

Looks like another round of storms rolling thru later today,

Edited by USNRET

We have three lakes that feed Corpus water supply. Last summer Lake Corpus was so low that the lake bottom vegetation was on fire. With the rain lately the combined total is -31.3 feet from full pool. Perhaps the city will allow car washing now. When I bought this place 2.5 years ago one of the first things I did was have a well installed.

Looks like another round of storms rolling thru later today,

Make that -3.13 from full.  You scared me there for a minute!

Lake Corpus is -3.3, Choke Canyon -27.5 and Texana -.5 I added those together, perhaps erroneously. Side note I wonder why I can not quote or copy/paste on this computer? Never have been able to (I.E. 11)