Am I Normal?

BigStewMan

Gotta go make supper now hope I don't miss much. I will include this very useful informational link so I don't fee too guilty about this post.

http://www.multivu.com/players/English/7505551-frenchs-new-mustard-ketchup/

I hope you return for more posts about which you feel no guilt.  After enough you will be eligible to join the bible study.  I'm not kidding,

• Like 1

I won't say anything to him about this but have an idea.

Why don't we make him a meatloaf and decorate it with ketchup

Rather than cake with icing or meatloaf with ketchup, I was thinking meatloaf with icing on it.  Kind of a best of both worlds.

I make a killer icing from scratch.....  thicken up some flour & milk....mix in some crisco....

(more to it than that and it really is tasty, sounds kinda gross as described above.  I will however, admit that my wife calls it spackling compound)

It will smooth out Oldtimers harshness. :blink:

• Moderators

Gotta go make supper now hope I don't miss much. I will include this very useful informational link so I don't fee too guilty about this post.

http://www.multivu.com/players/English/7505551-frenchs-new-mustard-ketchup/

We never got around to which ketchup is best, no one looked it up, you may be the first here, and yes every post counts even dumb ones, how you think I got so many.

Really I wasen't really interested in audio when I came here, was trying to learn how to type, gave that up for audio it was easier and sounded better than typing.

• Like 2

And since Dave is from W. Va his wife did not have to change her name when they married.  Worked out well for both of them :)

Hey, be polite!  :angry:

That's my cousin you're talking about.  :wub2:

• Like 3

• Moderators

And since Dave is from W. Va his wife did not have to change her name when they married.  Worked out well for both of them :)

Hey, be polite!  :angry:

That's my cousin you're talking about.  :wub2:

I'm not saying anything living in Mississippi, Florida, Louisiana and Arkansas members shouldn't either. :o   :ph34r:

• Like 1