Marine Base Attacks

ZEUS121996

The problem I am seeing is that young men are gravitating toward terrorism simply because they are refusing to buy into the rat race our society represents.  They have destructive emotions surrounding copping-out.  It doesn't matter whether it would be ISIS or anybody else luring these impressionable cop-outs.  They are just filled with hate and want to make a point by way of destroying people and things.  Naturally, the press is all over it, and so the act sort-of "becomes" their political statement (or "manifesto").  We are seeing more of more of these kids doing this sort of thing.  I think it's a copycat issue in large part, too.

• Like 2

Guest Steven1963

EDIT: I don't live in fear but I do live in reality.

I thought you lived in Vancouver.....

Since gay marriage was legal in Washington prior to the U.S. Supreme Court ruling, we had considered changing our name to MANcouver.

To be truthful, I think some people prefer their heads in the sand. My neighbor won't watch the news in her house because she finds so many elements to it offensive....such is life. Not everything is good all the time.

Putting your head in the sand will not make things go away, it just means you won't see what is coming!

Idiots like L Graham and J McCain talk about how evil Obama is but they sit on the sidelines and watch everything happen around them. If you are uninterested as they have stated with dumb *** statements like "history will look back and judge him if he is evil"......it may be too late. Seems there is only one party now and they both want the same things, political correctness, gender equality, marriage equality and the rest of it. No more winners and losers folks, everybody wins! Wait til your little munchkins realize reality does not play by the same rules. What a sad bunch of saps and sheeple this country is loaded down with...wake up!

It's sometimes hard to know where tolerance should begin and end. As a result, we really do have some kooks out there.  I have heard (and confirmed stories of) how schools are now making way for boys to go to the girls' bathrooms, and vice versa, simply by declaring they identify themselves as being of the opposite sex (transgender stuff).  This may well be, but I tell you what...  It's crazy to have such a public policy.  This type of thinking is confusing to a lot of people.

Guest Steven1963

Disrespecting their religion is a mistake, all it will do is incite the moderate and passive elements.

The jewel of a free society is to be able to voice your opinion, however mainstream or otherwise, without fear of reprisal or ridicule. America was robbed of that jewel through politically correct activism - a campaign fought from the left. And not a shot was fired.

Edited by Steven1963
  • Like 2

To be truthful, I think some people prefer their heads in the sand. My neighbor won't watch the news in her house because she finds so many elements to it offensive....such is life. Not everything is good all the time.

Putting your head in the sand will not make things go away, it just means you won't see what is coming!

Idiots like L Graham and J McCain talk about how evil Obama is but they sit on the sidelines and watch everything happen around them. If you are uninterested as they have stated with dumb *** statements like "history will look back and judge him if he is evil"......it may be too late. Seems there is only one party now and they both want the same things, political correctness, gender equality, marriage equality and the rest of it. No more winners and losers folks, everybody wins! Wait til your little munchkins realize reality does not play by the same rules. What a sad bunch of saps and sheeple this country is loaded down with...wake up!

It's sometimes hard to know where tolerance should begin and end. As a result, we really do have some kooks out there.  I have heard (and confirmed stories of) how schools are now making way for boys to go to the girls' bathrooms, and vice versa, simply by declaring they identify themselves as being of the opposite sex (transgender stuff).  This may well be, but I tell you what...  It's crazy to have such a public policy.  This type of thinking is confusing to a lot of people.

A local Planet Fitness here in MI stood it's ground recently when a transgender, but clearly male took up residence in the female change rooms. After some haggling with management about him being removed so the ladies could feel comfortable in the gym, the woman was asked to rescind her membership.....great choice!

• Like 2