Marine Base Attacks

ZEUS121996

The problem, imo, is radical Islamic ideology inspired or directed from abroad which is hell bent on destroying Western civilization and an abject failure by American leadership to identify and treat it as such. Is the issue cultural or religious as well? Sure it is, but that description just doesn't go far enough in accurately describing what is going on.

It's hard to come up with a battle plan to take on the ISIS, AQAP, ISIL, Boko Haram and all the other radicals when we have a Muslim radical in our own white house. Anyone that pushes to prop up radical gov't around the globe like our leader has makes it easy to see why everything we know is so broken. To the doubters about him being Muslim, he went to Muslim schools for his first 16 yrs. Say what you want but those are very influential years in ones life.

• Like 3

To the doubters about him being Muslim, he went to Muslim schools for his first 16 yrs.
Let's see... the first three years were a private Catholic school. Fourth year was an Indonesian state run school that was started by the Dutch. After that he was in Hawaii.

I've never seen a Catholic school that teaches Islam is ok, not even after Vatican II.

Bruce

Disrespecting their religion is a mistake, all it will do is incite the moderate and passive elements.

Obama is not a "Muslim extremist", where does this thinking come from? Listen, he's been bombing the crap out of them, and we have way more "advisors" and troops over there than most people realize. He's also been soliciting the help of neighboring states to help in wiping them out. This is the key, getting everyone over there engaged in this, we shouldn't be doing this by ourselves. Muslim nations need to prove that they don't agree with the ideology by participating on a larger scale to end this.

Israel needs to be reigned in a little. They've been in violation of several U.N. Resolutions, and there needs to be some enforcement. As long as Israel is permitted to take land and push everyone into refugee camps, the violence will continue to escalate. We need a Palestinian State asap.

• Like 2

Obama is not a "Muslim extremist", where does this thinking come from?

Maybe from the concept of him pushing for a nuclear agreement with a country who's motto is Death to America.

I'm exaggerating of course, I don't think he's a muslim extremist but I don't care for the way he's pushing this nuclear agreement or how we negotiated it.  Some who agree are making the leap.

• Like 2

The "hate our freedoms" doesn't work for me. I see many Christians that are native citizens that hate our freedoms just as much. Just look at FB posts. Most are not out killing people, but they wouldn't mind if someone started killing gays or anyone else that doesn't agree with their take on religion. We have become a country of extremes. I used to drive  by Elohim City a lot. Radical Christians with armed guards at the road. Remember OKC? It is not just Muslims we need to be concerned with. 

Besides, we have very little freedom left in this country. A "War on ___" is the mantra of the politicians. This policy of using government force to bend the population to the will of whatever party is in power is radicalizing our own population. I am just glad I am old enough that I won't have to live in what we are leaving to our children and grandchildren. 

• Like 2

To those who will not arm themselves, they deserve what ever they get.

I had really hoped to stay out of this, and personally I think it's over the edge of political and religious discussion, but having read the above quote, all I will say is that it is a rude and ignorant statement. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Obama is not a "Muslim extremist", where does this thinking come from?

Maybe from the concept of him pushing for a nuclear agreement with a country who's motto is Death to America.

I'm exaggerating of course, I don't think he's a muslim extremist but I don't care for the way he's pushing this nuclear agreement or how we negotiated it.  Some who agree are making the leap.

What Carl said!

I agree with this and absolutely believe Israel should have the RIGHT to do a preemptive nuclear strike to ensure Iran doesn't get the bomb.

Something our government was too pussified to do when we were the only country that had it!

Roger

• Like 2

I had really hoped to stay out of this, and personally I think it's over the edge of political and religious discussion, but having read the above quote, all I will say is that it is a rude and ignorant statement.

IN YOUR ignorant opinion maybe??

• Like 2

Cmon Roger, what you're saying is that those who choose not to arm themselves deserve to be randomly selected for violent acts and potentially wounded or killed.  For real?  Do you mean that?

I am not saying they should be singled out, but if they are that anti gun and they want to take that stance, I will not cry for their death.

My mom is 79 years old and has her CCW, my father is 82.

ANYONE who is not willing to defend their freedoms doesn't deserve them, that is exactly what I am saying.

Oh, and by the way, in case you did not know, I have ADDHD and Dyslexia, but have been tested with an IQ of 148. Like it or not, I am FAR from ignorant.

Roger

To the doubters about him being Muslim, he went to Muslim schools for his first 16 yrs.

Sorry, I went to catholic schools my first 10yrs, attend catechism classes for 8 yrs, attended catholic churches "Blessed Sacrament" and then "St. Peters" for 17 continuous years..... and I'm about as far from being a devout catholic as a person can get. I do consider myself Christian, but that's about it.

BUT, I know what you're trying to say, I agree with your assumption, but we just arrived at the same juncture using different vehicles.

FWIW, it's been revealed that Mohammad Youssef Abdulazees visited the middle east the American friendly countries of Jordan, and Yemen, as recently as last year. Hmmmmm...... I'm still not sure what his motive could be......  Let's all think long and deep on this one.

Did he have a hoodie?

Was George Zimmerman in the area?

Was he recently stopped by a white police officer?

Did he have a meeting with Rev. Al Sharpton?

Was the presence of the confederate flag anywhere within view of the crime scenes?

These questions must be answered, before we can understand his motive, or any pains he might have been feeling in the minuets leading up to the attack.

Edited by Gilbert
  • Like 1

Cmon Roger, what you're saying is that those who choose not to arm themselves deserve to be randomly selected for violent acts and potentially wounded or killed.  For real?  Do you mean that?

I am not saying they should be singled out, but if they are that anti gun and they want to take that stance, I will not cry for their death.

ANYONE who is not willing to defend their freedoms doesn't deserve them, that is exactly what I am saying.

Oh, and by the way, in case you did not know, I have ADDHD and Dyslexia, but have been tested with an IQ of 148. Like it or not, I am FAR from ignorant.

Roger

Yea, well, my golf handicap is 5.  So there.

• Like 1

Guest Steven1963

Why? If you live in the wilderness and refuse to build a fire to keep you warm and cook your food, doesn't ignorance choose your path? Why would it be any different if you choose to remain vulnerable when you have no idea if the person living next to you is a maniac or when going to the grocery store could result in catastrophic but PREVENTABLE injury? You wear a seatbelt don't you...just in case? Not because you are a bad driver but because of the idiot you might come across that is. You willing to take that chance? I'm not.

EDIT: I don't live in fear but I do live in reality.

Edited by Steven1963
  • Like 1

Roger

Yea, well, my golf handicap is 5.  So there.

My dad bought me 3 sets of clubs as a kid to try to get me interested.

I don't play Golf, but I can and have hit golf balls with a riffle at 300 yards...

Roger

• Like 2

To be truthful, I think some people prefer their heads in the sand. My neighbor won't watch the news in her house because she finds so many elements to it offensive....such is life. Not everything is good all the time.

Putting your head in the sand will not make things go away, it just means you won't see what is coming!

Idiots like L Graham and J McCain talk about how evil Obama is but they sit on the sidelines and watch everything happen around them. If you are uninterested as they have stated with dumb *** statements like "history will look back and judge him if he is evil"......it may be too late. Seems there is only one party now and they both want the same things, political correctness, gender equality, marriage equality and the rest of it. No more winners and losers folks, everybody wins! Wait til your little munchkins realize reality does not play by the same rules. What a sad bunch of saps and sheeple this country is loaded down with...wake up!

• Like 2