Standard issue females (if u r not standard, disregard)

USNRET

Me: Yo', I gotta stereo thang being delivered tomorrow

Her: huh?

Me: checking Fdx tracking today, No one available to sign :angry:

Me: Run home at lunch for a sambrich; yo' how come ya didn't answer the door for Fdx?

Her: They didn't wait long enuff.

Me: Que?

Her: I went to the door but nothing was there; they left.

Signature REQUIRED!

Her: Why didn't you tell me that?

Me: Why didn't you just answer the door at 10:15 AM?

Her: It was 9:30 and I did answer the door; they were gone.

Silence from me.

Her: Look, I got up, installed my shorts and went to the bathroom; they had left before I got there.

Me: Sigh, good thing they were not ringing the doorbell to tell you that the house was on fire!

Her: Why on earth would Fdex be ringing the doorbell to tell me the house is on fire?

I went back to work.

Edited by USNRET

:ph34r:

It seems that MY sense of humor is not universal

To answer the above question, I would have grabbed a robe or whatever, held my pee for 60 seconds and made it to the door as I did this past Saturday when I was rudely awakened at 0700 on my one day off to sign for her delivery but that is beside the point.

I attempted humor; I suck at it but then again you need to get used to it. If I wanted to denegrate a person or sex there would be no mistake.

Edited by USNRET

My daughter is starting to stay home by her self, Fedex came rang and left.  I asked her why she didn't open the door for the stereo thingy, she replied "I am not supposed to open the door for anyone".  Well  couldn't argue with that, so I opt to change the delivery for $5.00 and have it delivered at work.  I know your not looking for a solution.  But I some what felt your pain.

My daughter is starting to stay home by her self, Fedex came rang and left.  I asked her why she didn't open the door for the stereo thingy, she replied "I am not supposed to open the door for anyone".  Well  couldn't argue with that, so I opt to change the delivery for $5.00 and have it delivered at work.  I know your not looking for a solution.  But I some what felt your pain.

I have the same rules here. If my kids (11 and 14) do not recognize the incoming call ID they are not to answer. If the door bells rings they are to ignore it if we happen to be indisposed. They have the ability to check the front door camera but are advised to not open unless it is a family friend / neighbor.

• Like 1

Make sure it's a paypal verified address, otherwise the seller gets screwed out of protection services for not sending to the proper address.

It is (that's where I 'hide' the unknown arrivals)  :ph34r:  :ph34r: 

Damn Yankee :)

Study geography much?

I was reffering to myself, raised in Michigan now living in California. And I was trying to make a joke, notice the Happy Face. I have friends that I met here in California originally from Texas and the Florida panhandle that used to say to me when I BBQ'd for them "Not bad for a Yankee". :)

• Moderators
I was reffering to myself, raised in Michigan now living in California.

Which one is worse ? :o  :P

Ok back to the topic, my confusion started when you said "standard issue females", never could focus after that. I kept wondering if there is such a thing ? :blink:

I was reffering to myself, raised in Michigan now living in California.

Which one is worse ? :o  :P

Ok back to the topic, my confusion started when you said "standard issue females", never could focus after that. I kept wondering if there is such a thing ? :blink:

well i’m a California native and have also lived in Michigan -- nevermind, i have no point to make.

• Like 1