Klipsch Professional KPT456 N LF Speakers $400 each in Michigan

Bossman

I know these look sweet, the Ebay seller is ten minutes from me and I have already contacted him in regards to the speakers but he does not know if the crossovers work and says they are being sold as is because of that. I still am tempted to pick them up but I think I will end up screwed if the crossovers are DOA.

• Like 1

I wish I could have got them for what he did. Looks like he scored the Lot of 3 for 242.00.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ah, very clever detective work.  I saw your link to the $242 auction bid.

How did you know to go to that auction site?

Edited by wvu80

I know these look sweet, the Ebay seller is ten minutes from me and I have already contacted him in regards to the speakers but he does not know if the crossovers work and says they are being sold as is because of that. I still am tempted to pick them up but I think I will end up screwed if the crossovers are DOA.

I'll tell you what... If you are interested, you buy these and I will trade you my KP-450s for them. The only difference in the two is the high frequency driver and the ones in the KP-456s match what I am using in my KP-600 stacks. My KP-450s are in great shape, all drivers and cross overs work. As long as you stick to the agreement, I am taking the risk on drivers and cross overs.

Roger

Hey Roger, would you be able to transport those up to me in MI in that case?

I just bought a pair of KG4's today as I had waited for info on these in another thread for a while but they are still calling me....hahaha

I live in North Western Ohio and go to the Detroit area several times a year. Where about in Michigan are you??

Roger