Any lottery winners on here?

tube fanatic

That Ebay auction shows up 3-4 times a year, and it has for years.  I think there is a Youtube video somewhere with a walk-through of the warehouse.

The price would rise dramatically after you figure in the cost of packing, transporting, then re-stocking all that gear somewhere in your personal giant warehouse.

That warehouse is a macro example of the idea that it's easy to buy stuff, much harder to sell it when there's a lot it.  Like all of us, the owner probably thinks it's worth a lot more than it probably is.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 3

I posted this guy a couple years back, he is up Mich way, he does sell, there are a couple forum members that have gone there sometime back.

Word has it this guy bought "Lots" as in pallets from defunct SBA auctions, do not know how his prices are, never heard back from the forum members that wert there, maybe they are still wandering around and lost?

This is his "Other Items List on the Bay"

Should give everyon a better idea where his prices are.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/myostuff/m.html?item=381402750891&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Edited by minermark
  • Like 1

This is his "Other Items List on the Bay" Should give everyone a better idea where his prices are.

Wow, it sure does.  :blink:

Only $5,000 for a Nakamichi cassette deck?  Well, I guess they could make a comeback some day...  :unsure:

He also has a pair of JBL Hartsfield woofers for $5,000.  The last COMPLETED Ebay auction for one of those was $960.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

Guest thesloth

Yeah he wants top dollar and then some for everything.

It would be prudent to keep an eye on that guy, in the future if he ever gets in a pickle and needs to unload cheaply. People die, if he croaks and his kids or wife gets this stuff they could sell it for pennies on the dollar. Or once he makes enough money charging top dollar he might say screw all this hassle and get rid of it cheaper.

If I lived in his area I would certainly try and contact him. You can't hang on to everything forever.

Edited by thesloth
  • Like 1