2016 Rock & Roll HoF Nominee's

Nismo

I won’t stop bashing them until they put YES in there.  A travesty that Chris Squire passed a few months ago, never having been recognized by them. 

I agree with Cheap Trick…i really like the Cars, i don’t think HOF when i hear their name; but, I’m not upset if they make it.

Edited by BigStewMan

I won’t stop bashing them until they put YES in there.  A travesty that Chris Squire passed a few months ago, never having been recognized by them. 

I agree with Cheap Trick…i really like the Cars, i don’t think HOF when i hear their name; but, I’m not upset if they make it.

Yes and Deep Purple should've been there years ago.

• Like 1

The 1st 6 Chicago albums were great. After that, they went soft but made a bazillion dollars, good for them. Yes for Yes, and Deep Purple.

A R+R Hall of fame should be that, a Hall of Fame for R+R

NWA? Janet Jackson?The Spinners etc, send them to Motown. And Cheap Trick was exactly that; a cheap trick

I really like the Cars 1st couple albums and then they lost me after Candy-O. They went into full money grabbing mode and decided to put out crap like Heartbeat City

Mark

• Moderators

No love for Steve Miller? I can't believe he is not in.

I agree, Yes have been in long ago.

They showed some credibility getting Linda Rondstat in there finally. Glen Frey gave an interview where he said they were too concerned about the television show and the ratings. They try to make a show that appeals to everyone.

From the R&R HOF site:

Steve Miller was a mainstay of the San Francisco music scene that upended American culture in the late 60s. With albums like Children Of The Future, Sailor and Brave New World, Miller perfected a psychedelic blues sound that drew on the deepest sources of American roots music and simultaneously articulated a compelling vision of what music – and, indeed, society – could be in the years to come.

• Like 1