x

Zim.

The "Something Fishy" thought comes to mind here.

K's for a grand do not come around very often, much less other goodies included in the deal :ph34r:

Yes the OP better not get his hopes up on this one.  :)

I ONLY make this statement from living it, i paid exactly $999 for the wifes 89 K's, and to date, i have NEVER seen any K's even near that price range anywhere.

I gave $500 for a mint pair of Khorns back in 2008 from the original owner along with a pair of tambour door Barzilay cabines he had them custom build for his Tandberg gear. I hated selling them but had no corners in my living room and I was about to move. I'll never come across that kind of deal again. Still have the Barzilay cabinets, though.

• Like 1

I gave $500 for a mint pair of Khorns back in 2008 from the original owner along with a pair of tambour door Barzilay cabines he had them custom build for his Tandberg gear. I hated selling them but had no corners in my living room and I was about to move. I'll never come across that kind of deal again. Still have the Barzilay cabinets, though.

Zim, myself, and now you make three that scored a grand or under.

• Zim. changed the title to x