FS: Sherbourn 2ch (200wpc) Free Shipping , Price Reduced

plissken99

Purely in the interest of saving rack space, I'm unloading these three monsters in favor of the Yamaha 11ch amp. Two of them have issues, read below.

All thats left is the...

Sherbourn 2ch, 5/1500A. No problems with this one at all, just two scratches on the front, pictured below, and it has XLR inputs! $300 shipped.

I can ship abroad, but actual shipping charges apply. I am in Colorado Springs, for a local sale I'll negotiate pricing.

Emotiva top, 5ch Sherbourn middle, 2ch Sherbourn bottom

post-12103-0-57980000-1446228070_thumb.j

2ch Sherbourn, note the scratches.

post-12103-0-55260000-1446228282_thumb.j

Edited by plissken99

I edited my initial response, although I never thought of it as being rude in any way. Some people need to get a life...if the seller was not aware of the Emotiva clearance sale I was just letting him know that a used out of warranty amp might be a tougher sale at this time. I also put that I own one, and think highly of the amp.

Edited by teaman

I gave Mr. Teaman a "like" for his timely editing of his Post no. 2.  :emotion-21:

I also saw the original un-edited Post no. 2, and Mr. Teaman you know I like you, but yeah, it was thread crapping.  I also know you had no malice in your heart.  (I post this respectfully, with a smile on my face, and in an analytical way and not a critical way.)  B)

Mr. Plissken 99, glwys.  You are selling some nice amps that need good homes. 

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...