Beware this ad

opusk2k9

I remember this guy from our previous discussions, but what do you guys find objectionable about his ad?  Do you think he really doesn't have the gear?  I've never heard of "Nova" speakers.

vintage stereo system - $350 (Indiana)

Vintage system consisting of a Sansui 130 watt receiver, vintage pioneer turntable, and Nova speakers. Excellent xmas gift. Please leave a number for fastest response.

Stick that stick in the shitt pile and give it a good stir.....

LOL - he said he would be referring our conversation to the IPD last night.  I really stirred him up!!!  Eventually I called him "Barbara" and sent links to ALL of the terrible reviews and warnings of him (aka Chuck).  Even sent him his own phone numbers.  This, all after he became quite vulgar :P

what a POS...

• Like 3

Stick that stick in the shitt pile and give it a good stir.....

LOL - he said he would be referring our conversation to the IPD last night.  I really stirred him up!!!  Eventually I called him "Barbara" and sent links to ALL of the terrible reviews and warnings of him (aka Chuck).  Even sent him his own phone numbers.  This, all after he became quite vulgar :P

what a POS...

NICE.......lol lol

MKP :-)

• Like 1

I'm working on him as we speak.  

Apparently, asking for information on an item that has no model #, or price given, equates to a "bad attitude" buyer, 

I was told to keep looking.

Still trying to entice some rage - hehe

Edited by Arrow#422
  • Like 2

I was told: 

You were never considered a buyer after 1st email. Fyi. I have a large collection of marantz,sansui, pioneer receivers. All well over 100 watts. Jbl,altec speckers, turntables etc. I can afford to be picky on who I sell to. You are NOT one I would sell to at any price. Little pathetic punk kid scamming. Key board prick. Change the prick to *****

This came from this email address in case you'd like to pick up the ball & run with it:     craigslist 5345134124 <wmjtv-5345134124@sale.craigslist.org>

• Like 1

These are just a few of his comments - others are much more colorful:

"Dream little scammer. I'll alert friends about you and to avoid. Good luck prick punk"

"Typical punk kid attitude. Told no and don't like it. Loser"

"Don't need to sell, so fish elsewhere. Brother, bull forking shit scammer. Pathetic"

"Go for it. Pure bullshit. You want a sansui for your bogus brother but now a marantz for yourself. What a scammer. You couldn't even read ad a$$ hole. It was a system. Pompous prick. Buy elsewhere"

Edited by Arrow#422
  • Like 1