Wtb lascalas, khorns, klf 30's, NE OHIO

Liftmore

LOL. Not a lurker just not an active veteran I guess. I have owned many a Klipsch speakers through my years and in my battle to find something better well here I am :ph34r:  :ph34r: looking to replace my very very expensive and beautiful Selah excel arrays. They are an eye piece, loud and a wife pleaser,,,, however I sure miss the sound of those horns.

Looking to buy a set of lascalas, khorns, klf 30's, chorus II's or cornwalls

Anyone local selling?

Feel free to email me direct Liftmore@ymail.com thanks

I have a pair of walnut K-Horns, a pair each of light oak Belles and very light Birch I think La Scallas and a pair of Light Cherry Cornwalls.  Please contact me by Email  vt60@aol.com

I also have a Pathos Model One Mark II and a Marantz Model Nineteen upgraded by the original designer-engineer Robert Hovlad of Hovland Enterprises in LA.  Also a Bel Canto DAC 1 and a DAC2

Anyone local selling?

Don't leave CF3 or CF4 off your list. I think that your time and cash would be best spent on a full Faital Pro Crites http://www.critesspeakers.com/cornscala-style-d.html. Welcome to the forum. Best regards moray james.

Anyone local selling?

Don't leave CF3 or CF4 off your list. I think that your time and cash would be best spent on a full Faital Pro Crites http://www.critesspeakers.com/cornscala-style-d.html. Welcome to the forum. Best regards moray james.

Sorry, I do not understand CF3 or CF4?

• 1 month later...