So I am thinking about taking baby steps with a pair of RP-160M in cherry ....

joeinid

I am finding it impossible to find the holy grail RB-75's or even RB-5's (if anyone can recommend others that I should look for, please let me know).

I'd even consider a pair of Palladium if you guys think very highly of them.

I can't find place locally to hear the different speakers that I am interested in and have no problem ordering online.

Can anyone tell me how you like the RP-160M's? Thanks!

Joe

post-62038-0-43280000-1451152250_thumb.j

Thank you Jim,

That's why I'd feel confident with any of them.

Joe,

There is another thread talking about these and high highly regarded they are. Some are ranking them in the top 4 bookshelf Klipsch has made, some not as high, but right up there.

Hi Bill,

I sent a pm and I am waiting for a reply. He is located in AZ. I don't think he's willing to ship. I am in NY.

I am finding it impossible to find the holy grail RB-75's

These may still be available?

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/160245-for-sale-pair-of-rb-75-bookshelf-speakers-cherry/

Bill

Edited by joeinid

Joe,

If you can make it down into Jersey, there is a place that's about 25 minutes from me. If you're on the Island and come in through Brooklyn you can take the bridge into Staten Island,then the Outerbridge into Jersey. Depending on where on the island you are, it may be less then 90 minutes each way. If you are up for the drive, they usually have them in stock and at discounts. I'd be willing to take the ride with you once in Jersey to show you where it's at. I'm literally 5 minutes over the Outerbridge.

Hi Jim,

That could be a lot of fun. Thank you for the offer. Yes, I am on Long Island. I am waiting to see what the CES show in Jan. has to offer, audio gear wise. 

I'd like to hear what Klipsch has to offer.

I have you say that you guys, the Klipsch community, have been amazing in offering advice, help and camaraderie.

I'd like to publicly thank everyone.

Thank you so much.

Joe

Joe,

If you can make it down into Jersey, there is a place that's about 25 minutes from me. If you're on the Island and come in through Brooklyn you can take the bridge into Staten Island,then the Outerbridge into Jersey. Depending on where on the island you are, it may be less then 90 minutes each way. If you are up for the drive, they usually have them in stock and at discounts. I'd be willing to take the ride with you once in Jersey to show you where it's at. I'm literally 5 minutes over the Outerbridge.

• Like 1

I have you say that you guys, the Klipsch community, have been amazing in offering advice, help and camaraderie.

Thank you so much.

Joe

Please don't advertise it.  We horn guys would rather the direct/radiator or planar guys not know what kind of fun we're really having.  We prefer them to think we're all listening to honk.

:D

• Like 1

Thank you so much.

Joe

Please don't advertise it.  We horn guys would rather the direct/radiator or planar guys not know what kind of fun we're really having.  We prefer them to think we're all listening to honk.

Ha!

Too funny. Ok, my lips are sealed :D

Thank you so much.

Joe

Please don't advertise it.  We horn guys would rather the direct/radiator or planar guys not know what kind of fun we're really having.  We prefer them to think we're all listening to

And we're not? I thought I had finally become ammune to it and actually enjoy it! Honk on ---

Nice deal there

Mark

Did you miss the alert notification?

That's rare.   :)

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/161120-rb-5s-rc-3-ksw-12-250-richardson-dfw-tx/

Edited by Arrow#422

Yes, but would try not to buy at retail, maybe with the right discount.

I'd even consider a pair of Palladium if you guys think very highly of them.
can you afford these?

i'll tell you, if you can afford the palladiums with a descent discount they really are fantastic. i sold a pair not that long ago for 1700$

I sent a pm and am waiting for a reply. Thanks again for the tip.

Nice deal there

Mark

Did you miss the alert notification?

That's rare.   :)

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/161120-rb-5s-rc-3-ksw-12-250-richardson-dfw-tx/