La Scala's back in the house *EDIT*

Matthews

Did you decide on horns, yet? Richard kindly let me borrow a K510 w/K69 attached. With a little rework, a K510 would fit in the top, allowing me to go 2 way, or still put my tweeter on top for alignment as a 3 way.

Bruce

• Like 1

WooHoo :D  - Scala project complete!!!  Holy Smokes, that was a lot more work than I was planning.  They sound fabulous ♪ ♫ ♪   Loving the alternative dB option on the crossover (+/- 3 dB) on the mid horn.  Chose -3dB, for my undersized room, perfect...   -YAY-   Huge thanks and my hat off to Sir Mookie (MookieSTL) for helping me with the correct K-400 and K-33 pairs.  There are not enough words to express my appreciation.   You ROCK Sir :emotion-21:

post-36834-0-25180000-1452434631_thumb.jpost-36834-0-50260000-1452434640_thumb.j

HMMM?  ...what's next :ph34r:

Edited by Matthews

Nice job getting the La Scalas back to doing what they do best, sounding great! How do they match up with your ToolShed amp and line stage? I'm looking to do something like that with my La Scalas. Good job! Mark

Thanks Mark, the Tool Shed amp sounds fabulous with the Scala's.  Still running my Rotel pre at the moment. Matt (ToolShed) is putting the final touches on the Exodus Linestage now.  Won't be long now :)