Joseph Audio Perspectives

A1UC

Pair of gloss black Joseph Audio Perspectives  $7000.00  I know this isn't the place to list these but its a start , I will be listing them on other sites next week along with my Harbeths

Im looking to get together my 50% deposit on a new pair of speakers . If these don't sell I for sure could be more than happy using them .

post-49590-0-67520000-1456879305_thumb.j

post-49590-0-95560000-1456879315_thumb.j

Edited by A1UC

Can't believe you are selling these man! AWESOME speakers here guys. I have a pair of Joseph Audio RM-33LE speakers and they are phenomenal. I was blown away when I first heard them. Best soundstage I've ever experienced, not to mention bass response. I can only imagine how good these sound.

I bought a pair of speakers from A1UC in the past and they were packed bulletproof. Someone is going to be thrilled with these. Good luck with the sale.

WOW! Really putting these up ay.... My current reference, and never have I heard a small speaker that does what these do. Best combination of in room presence and soundstage accuracy I have ever experienced. Set these up right, and they completely vanish.

GLWS!

I cant do it , no longer for sale

I just couldn't even reply to this ad when I first saw it. I heard the little brothers to the Perspectives ....the Pulsars, and they were one of the most impressive speakers that I had ever heard!!! I said to myself - he's going to give himself a good beating if he sells these!!!! Glad to see you hang on to them. 

• 1 month later...

I'm not getting the Salks built till I sell some extra gear  , so if nothing sells I wont be having them built . But I can say this I would be more than happy to stay with the Perspectives they are that good .

• Like 1