Time to fess up

BigStewMan

Funny, is this some type of proxy thread for the locked thread on forum name changes?

I guess ole JimmyJoJimBob didn't get the reaction he was after, and couldn't take the ensuing hilarity, faux mockery, and puppeteering?

Oh, yea, that's it..... I have a suggestion for you...why don't you show up in Hope in May, and talk/act like you do here? Or does your Mommy not want to drive you?

That's a not so veiled physical threat. Which makes you a budding sociopath.

We have to draw the line here pal.

Moderators?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

I can see how some might interpret it that way but lets get logical.  Inviting your presence where there would be lots of people (or in American legalese shall we say witnesses) is not exactly likely to be a physical threat.  It's more of a challenge of a social show up and we can all hash this out. As I previously stated, I am willing to pitch in to get you there.

So Naseum, are you willing to consider it?

OK, so I just picked up a set of Faital Pro 200's from a great forum member and I'm going to be coupling them with some goldwood 450 horns and building some DBB's, maybe a take off of the KPT904's going 2 way and active.  Oh, sorry, I thought this was an audio forum, my bad.  :huh:  :huh:  Get a room!  LMAO, smile guys, life is too short.

• Like 1

OK, so I just picked up a set of Faital Pro 200's from a great forum member and I'm going to be coupling them with some goldwood 450 horns and building some DBB's, maybe a take off of the KPT904's going 2 way and active.  Oh, sorry, I thought this was an audio forum, my bad.  :huh:  :huh:  Get a room!  LMAO, smile guys, life is too short.

I wasn't sure if this is Alice from the Brady Bunch or pill popping Alice......

One pill makes you larger

And one pill makes you small

And the ones that mother gives you

Don't do anything at all

Go ask Alice

When she's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits

And you know you're going to fall

Tell 'em a ******-smoking caterpillar

Has given you the call

Call Alice

When she was just small