La Scalas ($5999)

GeneralZod

He says he hates to part with them.  At that price, he might just get his wish!!

Was thinking the same, Lol. What is so special about them to be priced like that?

read the note; fine horn fine driver fine xover parts/wiring first class paint job. You get what you pay for, just because it is too rich for your blood don't make it junk. Factory Jub's wont look like these do. Not my cup of tea but I bet they do not fail to impress upon inspection. Some folks like a better look and they are prepared to pay to get it. someone will be very happy I am sure.

• Like 1

Jimbo show me where I said that anyone did, it's an expression. The general tone of this thread is one suggesting this is a stupid price to pay. Should any here go down that same road and purchase the quality parts the OP did I think that they would be looking for the same kind of pay back.

I know full well that to modify and upgrade is not something you do to make money but rather I think the op simply wants as a fair return for his investment of materials. I imagine that the op's time investment was substantial and he may choose to keep them rather than take a heavy loss on them.  If the op gets his asking price or not is anybody's guess, I hope he does. Don't like the color don't like the horn don't like the drivers don't buy them but some will likely see them and fall in love, that's all that matters.

• Like 1

Jimbo show me where I said that anyone did, it's an expression. The general tone of this thread is one suggesting this is a stupid price to pay. Should any here go down that same road and purchase the quality parts the OP did I think that they would be looking for the same kind of pay back.

I know full well that to modify and upgrade is not something you do to make money but rather I think the op simply wants as a fair return for his investment of materials. I imagine that the op's time investment was substantial and he may choose to keep them rather than take a heavy loss on them.  If the op gets his asking price or not is anybody's guess, I hope he does. Don't like the color don't like the horn don't like the drivers don't buy them but some will likely see them and fall in love, that's all that matters.

Jimbo= Po man talkin........