Funk Audio Horn Subs

prerich

Not really my business anyways

Yet you bring it up every chance you get.  It's hard to form an argument on my end when you have facts, yet with hold them.  Maybe you'd sway my way of thinking.  I've never been much on "trust me, I know" as an argument.  PM me if you like, I have an open mind.

This is a forum about loudspeakers and related items to educate one another so i inform those who are interested in subjects of my knowledge the best way i can.

I have absolutely no reason to BS anybody nor have a beef with lilmike or anybody else here for that matter.

Edited by jason str

yeah Scrap, I'm just using a 230 watt Dayton stand alone amp. Low pass (set at 90 ish) but no high pass. Really isn't a problem, but thought I would give it a try if easy and cheap enough. These have been an experiment the whole time. Work very well for what I need at this point and were fun to build.

yeah they are sweet little subs. mine will be retired from living room duty soon and moved in under my bed. i seen that you have made your own and cnc access. i wish they were still sold on the site in flat packs i would buy two more i think. he has a ton of the woofers left. 

Edited by Scrappydue
  • Like 1

This is a forum about loudspeakers and related items to educate one another so i inform those who are interested in subjects of my knowledge the best way i can.

I have absolutely no reason to BS anybody nor have a beef with lilmike or anybody else here for that matter.

Sorry in advance if I offend anyone but  if you are "to inform"  then why "I believe because i know some of the behind the scene facts you are not aware of." not share these facts in inform us ?

Sorry in advance if I offend anyone but  if you are "to inform"  then why "I believe because i know some of the behind the scene facts you are not aware of." not share these facts in inform us ?

Not my place and do not want to overstep boundaries.

I gave this information to give others the opportunity to make an educated decision in case they are on the fence of witch subwoofer to build, that was my goal, not to rehash an old argument or air others dirty laundry.

Edited by jason str

yeah Scrap, I'm just using a 230 watt Dayton stand alone amp. Low pass (set at 90 ish) but no high pass. Really isn't a problem, but thought I would give it a try if easy and cheap enough. These have been an experiment the whole time. Work very well for what I need at this point and were fun to build.

yeah they are sweet little subs. mine will be retired from living room duty soon and moved in under my bed. i seen that you have made your own and cnc access. i wish they were still sold on the site in flat packs i would buy two more i think. he has a ton of the woofers left. 

Great subs for the size and cost, they make you scratch your head when you hear the sound you can create with such a small driver.  PM sent

There are many great subs out there to purchase or DIY and though I don't have the same experience as others do, I have owned and built a few including a SPUD, a couple F-20's and a THT that I helped a friend with and I still own a couple of RSW15's and it always comes down to your particular circumstances and restraints as well as what you personally like to hear.  Bottom line for me is that a good sub enhances any of the good speakers that I own and currently the F-20 went to the top of my list for music, which is my primary concern. 

Keep buying and building!

• Like 1