P39 Palladiums no reserve

mustang guy

Subtotal $7,350.00

Shipping $298.17

And 4 hours of my time to go to the hub to pick them up by the way what does a lawyer get for 4 hours of there time ?

Is it customary to charge for the footwork in taking possession of a purchase? If so, I've been selling my used cars for too cheap. I should have included the drive to the dealership and the time for haggling over the price when I bought them new.

Yes it is customary to charge for "footwork."

However, they are now one owner generation older. Additionally, they have incurred wear and tear from another move, repositioning probably took its toll and playing it through your inferior equipment didn't do them any good. ;-O

Geez...I better stop befoe you have to pay me to take them off your hands!

befoe ? you from Oklahoma

I live in the Sooner state and take offense at that. The word we would use is fixing, as in 'Before too much longer you will be fixing to pay me to take them off your hands'.

Please don't insult us Okies, it is bad enough we have to put up with Texans.

Ugh, damn Okies clogging up our roads. *spit*

Claremore

I am in Tulsa myself. Not far at all. Pleased to meet you!

Welcome to Klipsch! So newbie, what brings you here? Hope you stick around. Could use a few more Okies around here, that's for sure.....

Research mostly. I always assume the best place to gather information on any hardware is to talk to the people who use it. Some of these forums are a goldmine of information. Sorry to thread hijack here.

Before you ever consider selling the Palladiums, get someone to measure the FR, ect .  It is worth it considering the investment.

Excuse me Derrick, if Rodney wants to sell them at his usual discount, I happen to be about 1 1/2 hours away. I'm sure I could scrape together $3500

Mark

• Like 1