P39 Palladiums no reserve

mustang guy

Great setup! I'm looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts on these! Enjoy!

Yea, me too, especially what he thinks of the mids/highs.
mid and highs are pretty good I'm surprised , I still playing around with placement so far in my room speakers facing 100% forward sounds best . These for sure are the biggest speakers I ever owned .

I have 4 days alone to listen and get these speakers setup :)

Edited by A1UC
  • Like 1

They sound better straight forward rather than toed-in?

yes they disappear and center image is strong which my Dac plays a huge part also .

Scratch that statement , I need more time to make adjustments did a couple things tonight and the difference was huge in sound . It might take me a couple days here to get these figured out for placement

Edited by A1UC

Great setup! I'm looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts on these! Enjoy!

mid and highs are pretty good I'm surprised , I still playing around with placement so far in my room speakers facing 100% forward sounds best . These for sure are the biggest speakers I ever owned .

I had a feeling you would like the clear mid/highs. That might just be the strongest part of these speakers. They do have plenty of bass also. I've never heard the P39s, but the 38s sure have a lot of bass. 

I had a feeling you would like the clear mid/highs. That might just be the strongest part of these speakers. They do have plenty of bass also. I've never heard the P39s, but the 38s sure have a lot of bass. 

I need more time to make adjustments did a couple things tonight and the difference was huge in sound . It might take me a couple days here to get these figured out for placement