P39 Palladiums no reserve

mustang guy

Will you still hold the door open at this price?

wont even answer the door at that price , :P  even if I did sell them it would take 8k to own them . 6500 ? did you take your meds this morning ? 

Edited by A1UC

wont even answer the door at that price , :P  even if I did sell them it would take 8k to own them . 6500 ? did you take your meds this morning ? 

So you outbid me, don't like them, and then offer to sell them to me at a profit.

Does the new price include KY jelly?

Reminds me of the line from Animal House..."Thank you Sir, may I have another?"

Edited by eth2

So you outbid me, don't like them, and then offer to sell them to me at a profit.

Subtotal $7,350.00

Shipping  $298.17

And 4 hours of my time to go to the hub to pick them up    by the way what does a lawyer get for 4 hours of there time ?

Edited by A1UC

Subtotal $7,350.00

Shipping  $298.17

And 4 hours of my time to go to the hub to pick them up    by the way what does a lawyer get for 4 hours of there time ?

Is it customary to charge for the footwork in taking possession of a purchase? If so, I've been selling my used cars for too cheap. I should have included the drive to the dealership and the time for haggling over the price when I bought them new.

And 4 hours of my time to go to the hub to pick them up by the way what does a lawyer get for 4 hours of there time ?

Did you study 6 years to learn how to go to the hub? :lol:

10 yrs

And 4 hours of my time to go to the hub to pick them up by the way what does a lawyer get for 4 hours of there time ?

Did you study 6 years to learn how to go to the hub? :lol:

10 yrs

That's nothing to be ashamed of.  You go guy.

Subtotal $7,350.00

Shipping  $298.17

Is it customary to charge for the footwork in taking possession of a purchase? If so, I've been selling my used cars for too cheap. I should have included the drive to the dealership and the time for haggling over the price when I bought them new.

Yes it is customary to charge for "footwork."

However, they are now one owner generation older. Additionally, they have incurred wear and tear from another move, repositioning probably took its toll and playing it through your inferior equipment didn't do them any good. ;-O

Geez...I better stop befoe you have to pay me to take them off your hands!

• Like 1

Subtotal $7,350.00

Shipping  $298.17

Yes it is customary to charge for "footwork."

However, they are now one owner generation older. Additionally, they have incurred wear and tear from another move, repositioning probably took its toll and playing it through your inferior equipment didn't do them any good. ;-O

Geez...I better stop befoe you have to pay me to take them off your hands!

befoe ? you from Oklahoma