P39 Palladiums no reserve

mustang guy

Selling the 39s like my Joseph's to much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapataa

As much as I like Klipsch - I've told you before....those Perspectives are addictive!!!!!!! The Pulsars had me hypnotized back in 2012!!!! 

Don't do it. :o Give them a fighting chance. :angry:;)

Bill

sorry

I think you're doing the right thing. I've had speakers that were too big for a room. You can make it better, but they'll never be right. The Joseph's are great speakers and work in your room. Luckily you bought the Palladiums right

OK, how big of a room is needed for the P39's?

I'm not going to argue. You know there's no simple answer for that. I have heard the P39's and liked them. They're massive though. It reminds me of when I bought RF-83's for a bedroom system. They never sounded right. I pulled them out to sell. Hooked them up to my listening room where I could get them away from the walls. I got far enough away from them and couldn't believe I was hearing the same speaker. They're still in storage in my collection.

The P39's are nearly 25" deep. They've got those beautiful massive ports on the back. They sound fantastic when given they're room to breathe. You've got to go with what works for you're setup. I've had some very high end stuff that people raved about that just didn't work in my system. Everyone has they're personal preference. They don't work in his room. Now someone with a more compatible listening room can jump on this great deal.

• Like 1

I'm not going to argue. You know there's no simple answer for that.

Not looking to argue, just curious about the minimum recommended dimensions (ballpark).

I'm sorry. I took that the wrong way. Both times I heard the Palladiums they were in a big open space. Since I've never personally owned them, I feel there's others on this forum that would give you a more accurate answer if you're considering them for yourself.

This was an exciting movie in the beginning and the middle showed promise but like so many good movies I started watching the ending has failed miserably.

Well I just placed the order for the matching center and surrounds just in case I move the to HT duty