P39 Palladiums no reserve

mustang guy

I heard them... preference is for Heritage, but everyone has their opinion. you should be fairly satisfied with them

Schu,  this comment reminds me of someone saying, "You should be fairly satisfied with a night with the Dallas Cowgirls. They are palladiums, for god sakes!

• Like 1

I heard them... preference is for Heritage, but everyone has their opinion. you should be fairly satisfied with them

Schu,  this comment reminds me of someone saying, "You should be fairly satisfied with a night with the Dallas Cowgirls. They are palladiums, for god sakes!

Oh I get it... I don't necessarily disagree with you. they are stunning speakers,

it's just that when I listened to them before, it wasn't what I was expecting. surely set up was not perfect and amplification was lacking, I found myself wanting more. I never had the opportunity to live with a pair and play with them... wishing I had the ability to do so though.

I am going to be interested in hearing how they mate with the VRD's... not sure I have heard anyone here that has both in their system.

Edited by Schu

Well I probably won't wire them today , maybe but I doubt it . Just by looking at them I don't see how one would need more bass , so it all depends on mid and highs . Hey what's another speaker sale . These are fricken heavy I hope I like them so I don't have to repackage them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to be interested in hearing how they mate with the VRD's... not sure I have heard anyone here that has both in their system.

his are likely boxed up and heading to the new owner by now...

NBS is sold and shipped already never sold the VRDS to low of offers , so I will just have to use them for now

Looking for some help , I see dimples on all 4 corners of the bottom plate , I'm guessing he didn't use lock nut spacers let me know if I'm correct . Looks like crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine have a black plate under that silver colored plate. The lower plate is smaller, and the spikes mount to the lower plate. Not sure how that dimple happened on yours.

My guess is he didn't use the lock nut and to much thread was exposed