P39 Palladiums no reserve

mustang guy

Seller is packing them today says its a 2 man job so I would think I will see them next week . Im going to pick them up at the Fed Ex Hub which is 45 min from me and 3.5 hours from him so they shouldn't take long to get there .

I might have driven the 4.25 hours...

Seller is packing them today says its a 2 man job so I would think I will see them next week . Im going to pick them up at the Fed Ex Hub which is 45 min from me and 3.5 hours from him so they shouldn't take long to get there .

I might have driven the 4.25 hours...

Lol I drove four hours for Rf7, rc7, rsw15 and some amps which were 1/7 of the price you paid you have faith in moving companies

I tightened mine up pretty snug and never had a problem.

just sharing my very own experience with a P39F. I am 6'4" and 325 lbs so maybe that's the problem :)

Tighten away.......

Hey big guy, you have to take it easy on those poor little speakers, lol. :)   We are getting a few forum members in Indiana with Palladiums.  I may get a chance to audition them one day. :D

• Like 2

just sharing my very own experience with a P39F. I am 6'4" and 325 lbs so maybe that's the problem :)

Tighten away.......

Mine are 38s, maybe they use different binders.

Tighten away.......

Hey big guy, you have to take it easy on those poor little speakers, lol. :)   We are getting a few forum members in Indiana with Palladiums.  I may get a chance to audition them one day. :D

Derrick, I'm just a few hours south, anytime you're in the area, give me a buzz.