Klipsch Belles for sale

Pilar

There is already at least one reference to their value in your first thread.

"Realistically if they are in good shape and fully working they are worth about $2,000, pretty nice gift I would say!"

He meant for a pair, not each....  (if he is perhaps the one you refer to who gave you the value)

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/160904-help-me-id-what-i-have/#entry1957198

I was told that they would be worth up to 4000 each.

Everybody who sells an item wants to get the most they can out of it.  Everybody who buys wants the least price.

It is always a delicate subject here because we have people who follow prices and know what items typically sell for.  It is always dependent upon condition, location, and of course supply and demand.  Some items are more rare than others.  And even the "experts" here are surprised upon occasion that an item might sell higher or lower than what is typical.

OTOH if you really want to sell an item the people who post here are a great targeted audience because you don't have to educate them on how great Klipsch speakers are.

You can try to sell your Belles for $8K per pair and if you can get that, great.  But if you get no responses to your ad at that price, you might want to find out from these experts here how they would value them.

I would suggest you ask for forum members to send you a Private Message with their valuation, and reasons for their opinions.  You will find people here very honest and it will be helpful to you so you can move the speakers in a reasonable amount of time.

Good luck.

Very well said Dave.

• Like 1

Sometimes EBAY is a good source to see where equipment has sold in the past and the buy it now adds. Also, the garage sale is a good place to check out current offerings and what has sold in the past as well.

, and if anyone would like to message me with more advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

PM sent.

Good quality pictures will help to determine if your speakers would sell better on the high end or low end of the pricing spectrum.

Good luck!

Edited by wvu80