Columbus Day Humor

derrickdj1

• Moderators

So how we doing tonight fellas?  Already had to jump in here once to delete an expletive. 

So the thread is Columbus Day Humor, which was 4 days ago but some may have had a busy week.  If someone wants to start a thread about their thoughts on European naval exploitation, conquest and colonialism so you can discuss these issues by all means do so.  Otherwise try and stick with the topic, AND within the terms of service.

Here is my shot at Columbus Day Humor

Pinta-Columbus-Day.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

So how we doing tonight fellas?  Already had to jump in here once to delete an expletive. 

So the thread is Columbus Day Humor, which was 4 days ago but some may have had a busy week.  If someone wants to start a thread about their thoughts on European naval exploitation, conquest and colonialism so you can discuss these issues by all means do so.  Otherwise try and stick with the topic, AND within the terms of service.

Here is my shot at Columbus Day Humor

Pinta-Columbus-Day.jpg

You are right.....:D

15 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Ha!  I'll go back and see if it was me!  :lol:

EDIT:  GAck!  It was me, even though the person I called a name was me!  Sorry about that.  :unsure: 

I'll go back to making my three-chocolate cookies.  Maybe that will make me sweeter. 

Sub-Edit:  The directions said to add 25 degrees if I was using a "insulated" cookie pan.  Who the heck knows what that is??? I used aluminum foil and I manged to burn my cookies.  Grrrr.  :(

+++

This is a FUNNY thread.  NO seriousness allowed!  :emotion-19: 

(unless we want to get the thread locked, and even though I don't mean too, most of the time it's my fault because I inadvertently find myself putting one toe just over the line) 

• Like 2

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Ha!  I'll go back and see if it was me!  :lol:

EDIT:  GAck!  It was me, even though the person I called a name was me!  Sorry about that.  :unsure: 

I'll go back to making my three-chocolate cookies.  Maybe that will make me sweeter. 

+++

This is a FUNNY thread.  NO seriousness allowed!  :emotion-19: 

(unless we want to get the thread locked, and even though I don't mean too, most of the time it's my fault because I inadvertently find myself putting one toe just over the line) 

It wasn't you.  I put "[expletive deleted by moderator]"right in the post so there wouldn't be any doubt. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dwilawyer said:

It wasn't you.  I put "[expletive deleted by moderator]"right in the post so there wouldn't be any doubt. 

I still blame you for the burnt cookies! 

If I wasn't going back over my stupid posts looking for my bad word I would have kept a closer eye on the oven!   :angry:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dtel's wife said:

The post was NOT deleted. It was edited by another moderator to delete the "F" word. Poster came back and used it again. 

That kind of language has no place on this forum.  Not even the No B.S. section.  Anyone is welcome to just have some fun with the post.  We need something sometimes to take a break from the subject of the day-speakers, lol.

• Like 3

• Moderators
1 minute ago, derrickdj1 said:

That kind of language has no place on this forum.  Not even the No B.S. section.  Anyone is welcome to just have some fun with the post.  We need something sometimes to take a break from the subject of the day-speakers, lol.

Could not agree more!

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, wvu80 said:

Having some trouble with my mobile version, keeps wanting to quote WVU  (so what else is new).

The first post I deleted the expletive was on the previous page.  It is still there in its entirety except I put in "Expletive deleted]".  I really didn't want to go down the whole "warning point" trail, I just posted something to try and keep the Op's thread on track, as OP, I believe, had already requested once.

I was surprised that it was allowed to be spelled out on here rather than the ****** deal.  I pointed out that I had to do it, and for whatever reason they felt the need to start a coalition to promote the word, with the word spelled out, again.

It's all good, all taken care of, have fun, But respect Derrick's original purpose.  Keep those cartoons coming.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I do.  It's a double layered sheet separated by an air pocket in between the top and bottom. 

So where were you an hour ago, when I needed you?  :P

The Ghiradelli cookies I made were truly bad, they were dry and tasted burnt.  I deep sixed the entire batch.

But there were two more packets in the box so Oldtimer my next batch (at the correct temp) will be in your honor!  B)

Ghirardell-Chocolate-Triple-Chocolate-Se