Fourth of July in October - The Goods

richieb

• Moderators

I would like to have a couple of garbage cans full of those things. 

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Where's the back story?

True, setting up a little early for New Years or you just want some fireworks for when you catch a fish ?  :ph34r:

There really is no back story. Lets name him Jim, and Jim and his friends are pyro technicians from way back, do their own professional shows and help one the Midwests bigger names in the business with theirs. Owns a rather large farm outside the city and obtains the proper permits for this once a year private show. Until a few years ago this was always done on or around the 4th but setting this all up in the July heat, preparing the land around and worrying about parched July ground become too much so it was moved to a fall date. What was once a show for a large family and close friends has nearly 1000 people showing up now, all through word of mouth and is slowly becoming out of control. The county Sheriff actually showed up this year with complaints from neighbors and only shook his head and left after seeing all the proper paperwork signed by authorities. 

I'll try to load a phone video from the firing line, its damn intense for the half hour show and when the finale fires, all staged electronically on a berm damn, I'll tell you, it's incredibly spectacular and loud beyond description. Lets just say this - this ain't your typical country club fireworks show. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, derrickdj1 said:

Somebody went fishing in West Virginia or Kentucky.

No doubt that clown is an expert with explosives. My money is on the fish, any and all fish in his vicinity. He would be not so gently tossed out on his asss. Or we might just watch him blow himself up, just for fun of course. Although I doubt we would waste any fire extinguishers on his dumb asss.