Klipschorn size without tophat

Lost240

That's what I did: Enterprise rent-a-van.  Take many blankets--more than you think that you need.  You can also rent moving pads.  I used both--all of them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, baron167 said:

My pair fit easily in my '08 Chrysler Town n Country (tops removed as well as side panels removed). I agree with the blankets.

16 minutes ago, ssh said:

Good advice, Chris. Many years ago, I borrowed a Suburban to get my Khorns, and I was surprised at how much I had to buffer between parts.

SSH

36 minutes ago, Chris A said:

That's what I did: Enterprise rent-a-van.  Take many blankets--more than you think that you need.  You can also rent moving pads.  I used both--all of them.

agree with the principle.  if you've ever moved, you know how to do it.  extra blankets are kinda like cheap insurance.  and also, it's kinda like an umbrella - won't need it until you don't have it; if you take it, you won't need it kind of thing.  and don't under-estimate room required to move them, in sizing a vehicle.  (if you underestimate it & need more room... oh it can be ugly.  been there & done that)

I haven't had to load, move, pad anything like Khorns in many many years, but when I was in my twenties, I did drive a moving truck for about 5 yrs.  so that's where I'm coming from.  good luck in your project :)