Delete

alexg5775

·        So i have to sell my very beloved horn subs. Those that know me know this is a huge hit for me:( I recently got some palladium p39f's and WAF is making me get the matching palladium subs as well. I have both subs for a couple years and both work flawlessly. loaded with Dayton sub. No explanation needed of what these subs are capable of. Both in black duratex pics to come. I also have a crest ca12 pro amp that worked very well with subs. Complete overkill i know but is what i was using. I had the mindset to one day upgrade to quad tht's and this amp can push 4 subs with no problem. Pics to come. Please pm me with any other questions and i can give more info on subs, etc. I am wiling to drive down to key west or north as Orlando to deliver. subs measure 72"x24"x18"

http://peaveycommercialaudio.com/media/pdf/ca12_11-25-97.pdf

Equipment will go on CL in a couple days thought ill give the forum members a shoot first. If your contemplating it don’t, just do it!! This is some serious clean bass here boys.

Alex

1 hour ago, RoboKlipsch said:

I apologize for curiosity, I am not a buyer as I'm 1300 miles away...

Is the WAF request to move to Palladium subs really going to be a sacrifice?

I am just used to horn loaded bass. I know the palladium sub is a monster too though.. Ill be sure to post a review of one against the other

• Like 1