Another CL rant

Woofers and Tweeters

No idea who wrote it, butt...

"WOW i just found this Yamaha CA-410 II vintage stereo amp and it looks to be in great co0ndition. For all of you flippers/scaplers that like to buy crap and re-sell for a profit (believe me you scum know who you are and so do WE) this is a perfect opportunity to buy it quick, clean it up a little and please take off the Goodwill stickers (like a few tards on here left them on in their pictures, pathetic) Make some quick money man, OH and make sure you meet them in a parking lot so when it blows a channel (aka-thats why the damn thing was donated in the first place stupid)they can't come back to your house and demand their money back. That's the American way, buy that crap cheap and re-sale it before some sucker realizes "hey didn't I just see that in the thrift store this morning" Man they are out there and with NO warranty and usually NO WAY to plug it in and turn it on. I got screwed royally back in the summer when I met this piece of shit and bought his turntable, and it played for roughly 2 weeks belt broke and because of it's Non popularity there is NO replacement available ANYWHERE. I tried 5 different stereo forums. So I loaded it up, took it to the country and shot the shit out of it. Best stress reliever I had all week (next to my Pappy Van Winkle) "

Guy is freaking out because he bought something used and it worked perfect until a wearable / regular maintenance item breaks weeks later? For every bad seller you come across online there are probably at least a handful of buyers like this.

• Like 2

So that was an interesting storyline but the character development of this "pappy van winkle" character was weak. I feel we the reader didn't really get to know him or who he was. Nonetheless a good read. I give it three stars.[emoji294][emoji294][emoji294]

Sent from my Z959 using Tapatalk

• Like 1