FS: one (1) Danley DTS-10

Coytee

Yes, these were the kit version, created by but not assembled by Danley & Co. Bought/built by someone who's name I forget....but, he owned some kind of commercial sound business (if I recall, selling pro stuff on internet type business)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2017 at 2:53 PM, JustAuBy said:

Any summer trips to St. Louis, Mo planned?

No but it's likely that in eight - twelve months I might be heading to Omaha...  (be flying though)

13 minutes ago, whatever55 said:

Richard, Have you had any luck converting this Danley to a cat condo?????:rolleyes:    Just a way to keep it....

Like to but no cat condo yet...  the mice locked the cats out (there went the resale value...)

Personally, I'd like to wire it up...  but she's been a sport about these things.  Keep in mind, my wife is one that feels anything larger than a bose is a "redneck teenager speaker" and she's putting up with three LaScalas (though one is in garage), the Jubilee's and was sporting enough to stuff the Danley into the wall.

Be nice to have another one or two....  but I can live with just the single.

They're pretty impressive on their own. You certainly don't need two (in my opinion) with respect to output.  I can see where multiples of them will help with room modes....  but a single one will still shake you out of your chair.

If you get a buyer...ship it via a freight forwarder. When I picked up my 2 DTS10s from the freight forwarder the bill was $250 for both shipped from Texas to Northern California. The catch is you have to deliver it to the freight forwarder, and they will out them on a pallet there. You also have to pick them up from the forwarder or pay more for delivery. Delivery was another $200+ without a lift too. You could rent a van for a day to pickup the subs for much cheaper if you don't have access to a truck.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, ellisr63 said:

If you get a buyer...ship it via a freight forwarder. When I picked up my 2 DTS10s from the freight forwarder the bill was $250 for both shipped from Texas to Northern California. The catch is you have to deliver it to the freight forwarder, and they will out them on a pallet there. You also have to pick them up from the forwarder or pay more for delivery. Delivery was another $200+ without a lift too. You could rent a van for a day to pickup the subs for much cheaper if you don't have access to a truck.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Forwardair?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...