Klipsch Jubilee Speakers W/ K402 Horns ( SOLD)

k97psd

1 minute ago, k97psd said:

I'm not interested in them but with low miles like that you won't have a problem moving them on. Let me add with the recent Klipsch price hikes then adding the Faital drivers and a tuned crossover your probably in the neighborhood of 10k. These are basically a plug and play single amp setup ready to go.

Kevin

Well Kev

Couple months, Hope ark gathering is coming up, im sure you could turn them over there.

6 minutes ago, k97psd said:

I hope these don't sell soon, I'm starting to like it here.

Come for the speakers, stay for the camaraderie.   Who knows, you might get another pair of Klipsch in the future.

The wing ding in Hope is a blast as well.

3 hours ago, k97psd said:

I hope these don't sell soon, I'm starting to like it here.

I was standing on the sidelines wondering about this. How does an owner of Klipsch Jubilees with Faital drivers and BEC xovers just all of a sudden show up on the Forum. Kinda thought you'd be a regular. GLWS ,.........I'm dreaming......... I'll go back to the sidelines now.

7 minutes ago, babadono said:

I was standing on the sidelines wondering about this. How does an owner of Klipsch Jubilees with Faital drivers and BEC xovers just all of a sudden show up on the Forum. Kinda thought you be a regular. GLWS ,.........I'm dreaming......... I'll go back to the sidelines now.

Actually I'm a Russian spy

8 minutes ago, AaronB123 said:

Damn those are nice!! How tall are they? I don't even think they'd fit in my room!

Lets just say they're BIG and command a huge smile from everyone that approaches them. The 402 itself easily covers a whole La Scala.

I'm thinking gone before Friday. The dedicated here are going to be playing "Lets make a deal" tonight with the boss and It may take some greasing with jewels or gold, but someone's wife is going to give in.