There's No Place Like McHome

oldtimer

• Moderators

I am not a builder but some of that is ridiculous and makes no sense, not even counting cheesy. 

I alway hated they way architects cut up roofs into so many different parts and angles, it adds alot of extra cost to a house and re roofing later, plus way more places for leaks to happen.

Wow... Thanks for posting.

I see stuff like that occasionally, and am amazed that people value oversized, poorly designed(?) and cheaply built crap to live the "dream." I guess we all have different dreams, but still...

Makes me even happier about the niche market I get to work within.

Not discounting the point of the post, a separate technical issue.

That link is to one of those websites with a separate series of photos on different pages,  that tries to divert you to all kinds of crap.

When I went there, a number of tries, all different , no matter what I clicked to continue to a second house picture, it brought me to some totally unrelated stupid Uber related link.

So I was still curious to see the other houses, and finally directly tried the mcmansionhell.com, and it does not go there.

Am I that internet stupid, or what?

Rarely have trouble.

Anyone else w this problem????        Marc

The link leads to the last house shown.  Follow the link and just hit the back arrow to view the rest of the homes.  If its still jacking you, you may need to restrict popups

Doh! Jimjimbo got it first.  Anyway, there were 3 or 4 home designs there I didn't mind at all, albeit a few corners cut.   Maybe they should be complaining about the architects that drew the plans, not counting the building flaws.