Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

1 hour ago, Tigerman said:

Good morning Paul !   Looks like it is 11:40am. on Saturday for you!   Great Moody play there,   That was my FIRST album from them, I was totally hooked from then on !    Ok, meanwhile, having a 'SYNC/GROUP' play of this one over in RTM right now

When I was young I owned a hot van all tricked out 

The theme was heaven and hell 

On the back doors - I had the Crime of the Century image painted on them 

Sorry no photos have survived to post as it was really cool

• Like 2

Next of the Moody Blues LP playing roster is 

Artist - Moody Blues

Title - Seventh Sojourn  from 1972 

I would put this album as a companion listen prior to spinning Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon 

This is the Moody Blues rock album 

IMG_7376.JPG

• Like 3

Sounds like fund times there FR.................OK, just dropped the needle on this one pulled from the archives.............bought at my local used LP shop a few years back...  In very good condition, only $6. IMG_6015.jpg

• Like 4

Had this band on tape. Not going to play lp. Several hits they had back then: Getting uptight withoutpout my TT in hand. My X and I would listen in the Airstream at the KOA in Alligator Point. Memories of music can be fun, besides. Enjoying the JJCale Tarheel and Gary the Davis. Fabulous.

The Moody Blues, fav and Floyd. Gabriels trumpet, thanks! Just the idea sends the artist through me. Enjoy the weekend, FR, Mike and all...some more.:) Thanks for indulging with me.

Anyway:

• Like 3

.......about to spin this re-released classic on 180 gram vinyl.................all part of another 'sync' play with friends over in RTM but shared here as well....   Stylus about to hit the grooves of the first track.......... :DIMG_6020.jpg

• Like 2

For the first time in over a month I had a chance to go to my local record shop. Only picked up a few things. It was just awesome to flip through the stacks for a couple of hours. 

IMG_0937.JPG

Edited by comay
Added content
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, Full Range said:

That is a cool looking shop - one could loose themselves there

I am with you there FR! I will have to share some photos of my 'local' used LP shop...  They are a 45 minute highway drive from here, but once there, I go though everything, and have had some great buys...   That first Miles Davis play was from that store...

• Like 3