Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

3 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Ok, Mike, but you may have a challenge with a certain RTM'er from Arizona :lol:

Paul, I learned early on, that the longer the beans are in the roasting process the more the caffeine is roasted OUT during that procedure .......hmmmmmm...    I suppose you could 'condense'  the coffee in the brewing method which is probably what you mean, but initially, the darker roasts have less to begin with, at least that is what I have read in the foodie mags....

remember I'm closer..and I'm the youngster compared to some

retirees or soon to be ..around these parts...

• Like 2

Hey there Chuck...............Good to see you here !    Yes, last night was fun hearing the new towers with TUBES behind them!   I am going to enjoy that setup for a while...............AND, Pezz will be HERE for our annual M.A.D.   and I want to get his opinion on the new setup...   I will announce again when the time comes near, but we are looking at the weekend of Aug. 12th.....

Enjoy the market, I have to head out again and get some items omitted from yesterday's shopping trip :lol:

Will you stop by RTM tonight ???   Be nice to have you there with the group...

..........Gary

• Like 1

@Tigerman That's one incredible setup you've got up there, even reel to reel?

Robert Cray..... that man is a musician like some famous artists would only like to be.

Coffee....Ahhh hell, is there a twelve step club for that?? Doesn't matter, I would not give this up.

Got a Bunn that makes decent HOT coffee for three years now, it replaced one that died after two years. Last summer I looked around and found a cross between a pour over and immersion trick made by Eva Solo. It has a kinda steep price but works really good and looks like it could fit in a kitchen in a much higher tax bracket. Yep artsy-fartsy in a box.

If you get half as involved in getting your breakfast as we do our sound systems you would all appreciate this thing.

https://www.amazon.com/Coffee-Maker-Neoprene-Cover-1-Liter/dp/B00009OWEV

Heck the price went up. but I'm talking about breakfast, it's not just coffee to me. I'm John J there too.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

@Tigerman That's one incredible setup you've got up there, even reel to reel?

Robert Cray..... that man is a musician like some famous artists would only like to be.

Coffee....Ahhh hell, is there a twelve step club for that?? Doesn't matter, I would not give this up.

Got a Bunn that makes decent HOT coffee for three years now, it replaced one that died after two years. Last summer I looked around and found a cross between a pour over and immersion trick made by Eva Solo. It has a kinda steep price but works really good and looks like it could fit in a kitchen in a much higher tax bracket. Yep artsy-fartsy in a box.

If you get half as involved in getting your breakfast as we do our sound systems you would all appreciate this thing.

https://www.amazon.com/Coffee-Maker-Neoprene-Cover-1-Liter/dp/B00009OWEV

Heck the price went up. but I'm talking about breakfast, it's not just coffee to me. I'm John J there too.

Coffee....Ahhh hell, is there a twelve step club for that??

yes 12 steps to pour another cup !

• Like 3

Thanks John !   Still enjoying the morning java here at 12:20pm. !   But, got to get moving...

Yes, love the little 'kit' I have going now...   But, my Marantz/Klipsch dealer wants me to TAKE HOME an SR6011  9.2 AVR that I am interested in for a test drive...   I will have to get that here and setup before Music Appreciation Day (M.A.D.) with Pezz from over in RTM ...    Of course, Mike is invited, both fellows have only a two hour  drive from me, one from the east one from the west :lol:

• Like 3

Then thirty to the throne dirtmud.

You've got it bad Tiger, I do hate your turnpike. Took the back roads from Orlando to Whitman once in June, Hwy 80 or 81 in PA was beautiful country (UTZ, UTZ, UTZ..before they were national) until we smelled NYC, then 90 was worse than just sticking with I-95 the whole way!

• Like 2

Hello over here Mike..............I am going to help support Paul's forum...........so, same photos here, different captions as always....

An evening of Diana Krall here in Music Hall............double album set, bought new in 2014.... IMG_5941.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1